one

"Logan! Your friends are here!" my mother calls me from the hallway.

Geez, she could have came upstairs and told instead of screaming at me to come. She probably bursted my friends' eardrums.

"Coming!" I yell back.

I carefully place peachy pink lipgloss on my lips, pursing them together to transfer the color. After making sure everything was put together correctly and exactly how I wanted, I slip on my nude flats. I was making a huge deal about how I looked for this party because it was the first party I'd be going to. I want to make sure I have fun.

"Logan Grace!" my mother yells.

"I said I'm coming!" I yell back.

I spritz on some of my favorite perfume, making sure it's not overpowering. I grab my black studded clutch and walk out of my room. As I walk out of my room, onto the staircase, my friends all gasp in awe.

"Wow, Lo, you look stunning!" Aubrey says, her pearly white teeth sparkling.

"Really? You mean, it's not too much?" I say as I look down at my peach party dress that tightly hugged my body, enhancing whatever curves I had.

"No, it's perfect." Vanessa chimes in. "Isn't it, Jace?"

"Um, yeah, you look good Logan." Jace said uncomfortably.

I already knew Jace has had a crush on me since the 3rd grade. Vanessa couldn't stop trying to set him and me together after she found out and told me. But, while trying to set us up, she began liking him and she asked him out. But, being the "nice friend" that she is, she continues to rub it in both of our faces that me and him aren't together.

"Thank you, Jace." I say as he smiles and Vanessa gives me a dirty look.

"What?" I say smirking.

"Nothing." she glares at me. "Let's go, Jace." she says as she tugs him outside to Jace's truck.

Needless to say, Vanessa was a bitch and I loved to push her buttons. Her reactions were entertaining.

"Let's party!" Aubrey cheers as she drags me and my friend, Clarissa, outside.

"Bye, mom! Love you!" I call as Aubrey continues to drag us to the truck.

"Love you, honey! Have fun!" she calls as she smiles and closes the door.

"This is gonna be so fun!" Aubrey squeals as she practically shoves us into the backseat.

I guess you could say that Aubrey was a little excited for the party. This isn't her first party, though. She always gets excited no matter what we're doing. It can be quite annoying sometimes.

"Everybody buckled in?" Jace asks as Aubrey clicked her seatbelt.

"Yep, we're all good." Clarissa answers.

I saw Jace staring at me through the rearview mirror. As soon as my eyes connected with his, he looked away and cleared his throat.

"Okay, let's go." Jace says quietly.

I honestly feel bad for Jace. He is dating a possessive bitch who can't handle the fact that her boyfriend likes someone else. And he is forced to barely talk to me and to not even look at me for more than 3 seconds. I honestly hate Vanessa, but she's fun to mess with so I'm still her "friend".

It took about 15 minutes to arrive at the party. It was at Jace's friend's house. I think his name was Luke or something. I step out of the car and I see one of the biggest houses I've seen in my life.

"Wow.." I whisper to myself.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Jace says behind me, staring at the house, then at me.

"Yeah, it must cost a fortune." I say.

"Yeah, well, Luke's parents work with everyone who's big in the music industry. It's quite an amazing life for him." Jace says, smiling as he talks.

"Jace," Vanessa calls, "Let's go." she tugs on his arm.

Jace quickly gives me an apologetic smile as he's dragged away from me by Vanessa, who's glaring at me.

Bitch.

"Come on! Let's party!" Aubrey says as she drags me to the house.

As soon as I step into the house, I am blown away by how it looks even bigger on the inside. Aubrey has already disappeared into the party while Clarissa and I stand there in awe. Well, since it's a party, I might as well make the most of it. By that, I mean get drunk.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink." I say to Clarissa.

She nods and walks away into the crowd of people, practically getting swallowed into the party. I walk towards the cooler where only a small crowd of people are. I open the cooler and grab a beer as I close the cooler. I pop the can open and sip it, the burn of alcohol running down my throat making my face pucker up. As I'm turning around, I accidentally bump into a man, spilling my drink all over him.

"What the fuck? Watch where you're going!" he yells at me.

I'm stunned at the man's harsh appearance, piercings and tattoos covering the majority of his body. The stunning color of his emerald green eyes mesmerizing me. His messy curls look as though he had just woken up. But, it looked good. It looked... sexy. He was imperfectly perfect. I am interrupted from my thoughts by the confused and frustrated look on his face.

"Aren't you gonna help me clean this mess up?" he says angrily.

"Y-yeah, sorry." I say, setting my drink down and grabbing napkins.

I dab at his shirt and blazer, trying to soak up the moisture. I soak up as much as I can on his clothes before I start to clean up the floor. I see him take off his blazer and wring it out, the remaining liquid splashing onto the floor I had just wiped. I look up at him angrily as he smirks.

I stand up defiantly.

"I'm not cleaning that up." I say, pointing to the puddle of liquid he had just made.

"Uh, yeah you are." he says, handing me more napkins.

"You made the mess, you clean it." I say, pushing the napkins toward him.

"No, you made the mess." he says.

"No, I didn't."

"You're very feisty." he says, flashing me a crooked smile.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Kind of." he says.

"Hey, Logan. I didn't know you knew Harry." Aubrey says as she joins our conversation.

"I don't."

"Oh." she says as she walks away.

Okay then. That was a short conversation.

"Wait, your name's Logan? Isn't that a dude's name?" Harry says.

"No, it's a unisex name."

"No, I'm pretty sure that's a dude's name." he says, holding back a smirk.

He was trying to push my buttons. And it was working.

"Whatever." I began to walk away. "You can clean up your mess now."

"Fine, I'll clean up your mess." he said, grabbing napkins and getting on his knees.

What a dick.

 Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter. I'm really excited about this fanfic. I'm going to try to make each chapter at least 1,000 words long so the chapters aren't short and boring.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me pls pls pls

{btw the girl I imagine as Logan is Cailin Russo. I'll attach a pic of her}

~sluttyhoran