Chapter Thirteen

"You freaking retard!" A voice squealed. I winced and shot my eyes open.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"That jerk won't give me my mirror back!" Amber screamed, pointing to Zayn.

"I fell asleep. Look at my hair, Amber. It needs fixing."  

"Give it back!" She screamed again.

"For Christ sakes! Give her the mirror back, Zayn!" Niall yelled, turning around and glaring at the two of them.

"Excuse me, but if y'all don't be quiet, we're going to have to kick you out." The flight attendant smiled, icily. She had the fakest smile of anyone I've ever seen.

"How do you plan on doing that?" Louis asked, "We're flying." There's Louis with the sarcasm..

"We will drop you off at the closest airport. Now, please. Be quiet." The flight attendant said, teeth clenched. "I hate my job." She muttered, before walking away.

"She's like 80 years old. Why does she still work on a plane?" Louis chuckled.

"Probably because she doesn't have retirement funds." I shrugged.

"How much longer?" I complained, yawning. "Only like an hour." Harry said, throwing his arm around me. I snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"You smell good." I whispered into his neck.  

"Thanks babe." He smiled, pecking me on the lips. Liam groaned from the seat in front of us.

"Shut up, Liam." Harry said, kicking the back of his plane seat.

"Bloody hell Harry, I'm not in the damn mood." He grumbled. 

I quirked an eyebrow up at Harry. "I don't know." He mouthed.

Niall turned around at that time, "Danielle and him are in a fight."

"What happened?" I asked, making sure Liam couldn't hear.

"I'm not quite sure, but he was just texting her. He was typing fast and had a scowl on his face. I have a feeling it's bad this time." Niall said, sneaking a look at Liam. Liam face was turned the other way. He was breathing hard and he was clenching his phone in his fist.

"You do realize I can hear you, right?" He deadpanned, not moving.

Niall turned back around, sinking farther into his seat. Harry shrugged, and leaned back in his. I snuck a glance at Liam. I've never seen him so mad, it was weird. I turned around and looked at Amber.

"What's up his ass?" She asked, nodding her head in Liam's direction.

"Danielle and him are in a fight." I said, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Oh." She said, furrowing her eyebrows. I nodded my head and looked at Zayn. He was snoring in his sleep. His position was hysterical, his left hand was placed on his cheek. The other hand was on his stomach. His mouth was open and a little bit of drool was escaping from his lip.

I pointed to him and Amber giggled, "I'm so taking a picture of this."

*

"Welcome to Australia!" A man shouted, wearing a lei.

"I thought you wear leis when you enter Hawaii?" I asked, confused.

The man stared at me for a couple of seconds, "It's a getaway! It's like Hawaii! But bigger! And a country!"

I stifled a laugh and smiled politely. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist, protectively.