Chapter 10

**My POV**
I had spent the night with Kelly. I slept in his bed and slept on the floor.
"Where's Y/n?" Jose asked.
"She's in my room sleep, but you can come see her." Kelly said.
They walked in.
"Y/n! I'm so sorry bestfriend! This never should've happened!" Jose said as he rushed over to hug me.
"Not too right I'm still kinda sore." I said.
Jose literally sat there and held me.
"I'm fine Jose." I said as tears filled my eyes.
"I know, you're a strong woman." He said as he wiped his eyes. " I want to kill him!"
"Don't worry about it, lets just never talk about it ever again." I said.
"You got it boo." He said.
Kelly was watching me.
"Imma go get some food, you want some?" Jose asked. "Nah ion even care you gone eat something."
"Okay Jose." I said laughing.
He got up and left. Then Kelly walked in.
"Here." I said scooting over. "You can have your bed back."
"Nah you good." He said.
"Lay down." I said.
He sat down.
"You sure you don't want to report what happened to the police?" He asked.
"I don't want to go through all that. I made it and that's all that matters. I'm not worried about him." I said.
"You're right. And guess what!" He said getting excited.
"What?" I asked.
"You just got your first patient. I mean it's not good but John tore his ACL at practice." He said.
"Well I will get him back on the court in hopefully less than 2 months." I said.
"I know it." He said.
"Oh my gosh! I forgot me and Jose
have to get to Maryland today to look at this house!" I said as I sat up.
"Y/n have you forgotten I live in Maryland, you're at my house." He said.
"Oh yeah." I said
"Don't go crazy on me shawty." He said chuckling. "How you feeling tho?"
"My ribs just but I'm okay. They're probably just bruised." I said.
I lifted up my shirt up and showed him.
"I'm glad you're okay, give me a hug girl." He said.
We hugged.
"Thank you for coming to get me." I said smiling.
"You're welcome, you know it." He said.
My phone buzzed. I grabbed it, it was messed up but it works.
Unknown-Y/n I'm so sorry about last night, baby I miss you
I blocked his number.
"Later on can you take me to AT&T I want to get a new phone and number?" I asked.
"Sure thing honeybee." He said.
I laughed.
"Jose is bringing you food. You want anything else?" He asked.
"Some crack." I said laughing.
"You crazy!" He said laughing loud as hell.
"Why you laughing so loud?" I asked.
"It was funny." He said. "Laughing at your weak jokes!"
"You're mean!" I said as I crossed my arms.
"I'm just messing with you lil baby asshole." He said as he poked my chest.
"Head ass you stealing my words. You know you the original baby asshole." I said laughing.
We were laughing loud as hell.
"My damn ribs hurt!" I said laughing.
After about 5 minutes we calmed down.
"So you tryna to go Miami with me and some friends next weekend? And yes you can bring Jose." He asked.
"lol you knew that was coming, but I'll have to check my schedule and I'll let you know." I said.
"You're not the average 21 year old." He said.
"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.
"Nah because what 21 year old that you know has a Bachelors, potentially working a 6 figure paying job, can handle their own shit, house shopping, and has to clear their schedule to place in plans. That's how I like to see my fellow sisters strong intelligent and empowering." He said.
"Well I mean you gotta do what you gotta do. Especially in New York." I said smiling.
"Mane everyone woman should be like you." He said.
"Wrong. Everyone woman shouldn't be like Y/n they should be themselves." I said.
"True then, let me narrow this down, let me get a woman with the mindset of Y/n." He said.
"Why are you talking in 3rd person?" I asked laughing.
"Because hell I need this to happen let me talk to god and maybe he'll make it happen." He said.
"Wrong again. You don't talk to god just when you want something to happen, you should talk to god everyday." I said.
"See so much religion and intelligence. You got a twin?" He asked.
"Kelly no." I said laughing.
"Omg Y/n pray with me so I can get someone like you." He said.
"Kel shut up you sound dumb." I said.
"Make me!" He said.
"Kelly do not start with me." I said.
"Y/n why you always being mean hell I'm tryna love you." He said laughing.
"Hold up let me get my keep love away armor." I said as I grabbed a pillow. "That love shit will get you fucked up trust me I know."
We laughed.
"So you not gone let anyone nlove you?" He asked.
"Maybe 16 years from now." I said.
"You'll be 37. That's weird, what about in 7 months?" He asked.
"Why does it matter Kel?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.
"Just because someone fucked your heart up doesn't mean you have to let them fuck up anyone else's chance with you." He said.
"Well it's only been a day and maybe not even that . So I'll just give it some time. Damn get off my ass." I said.
"Well I'm just saying." He said.
"Okay Kelly." I said.
"Why you mad?" He asked.
"I'm not mad." I said.
"Yeah you are." He said.
"Not." I said.
"Yes." He said.
"No." I said.
"Yes." He said.
"Shut up." I said.
"Make me." He said.
"You always talking bout some make me."I said.
"I like making you mad." He said.
"It's annoying." I said.
"You'll live." He said.
I hit him with the pillow and he grabbed my wrist and pulled the pillow from me. Then I started fighting trying to get the pillow back. His strong ass just pinned be down. We sat there for a good 5 minutes.
"Hey you guys I'm back!" Jose said as he rushed in with food. "Oops my bad y'all."
Kelly had already stood up.
"Nah you good Jose." He said laughing. "You know Y/n always tryna hit folks."
"Shut up!" I said as I kicked him.
"Always tryna fight. Better stop before I pick your lil ass up." He said.
"Make me !" I said laughing.
"Mhm flirting." Jose said.
"Not." I said. "Can we eat now I'm hungry."