Chapter 7

My POV
Keith was already up blowing my phone up again. I opened his messages and laid back down. Jose was already gone. Next thing you knew my phone was ringing. It read "Keith".
"Oh my gosh!" I screamed in frustration.
I answered the phone.
"What do you want? I'm trying to sleep it is 10am and I got home at 4:30 in the morning!" I said.
"You could've just replied back." He said.
"I'll tell you what you need to do instead of could've done. Stop blowing up my phone if I don't text you back I will eventually!" I said.
"My bad y/n." He said.
"I'm tired and I'll see you later on today okay." I said.
"Okay." He said.
I hung up.
"Keith buggin?" Jose asked.
"Yeah." I said as I laid back down.
"He crazy to mess with you while you sleep." Jose said laughing.
"Exactly." I said as I went back to sleep.

   **Later that day**
I was up cleaning up, Jose was gone out shopping. I just wanted to rest and have a few hours to myself. My favorite song, Heaven Knows, was playing.
"Baby please, please don't take your love from me!" I sung as I mopped the floors.
I was dancing, then my phone started ringing. I picked it up.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey girl it's Kel, coach gave me these papers for you today, do you mind if I bring them by your house or you want to meet up?" He asked.
"You can bring them by."I said.
"Ight bet, see you soon." He said.
"Thanks." I said.
He hung up. I lost track of time, it's 5 pm. I had already taken my shower so all I need to do is put a little makeup on and get dressed. I put the mop up and went upstairs. I put on a little black dress, (like you know all girls want to own), it had a plunging neckline and it was kinda fitted, then I added black leather sandal heels. I curled my hair and put red lipstick on. Then the doorbell rung. I went downstairs, and peep out. It was Kelly.
"Hey Kel!" I said as I opened the door.
"Damn Y/n looking good as always!" He said as he hugged me.
"lol thanks!" I said as I hugged him back.
"Where you going all dressed up, looking all beautiful and shit. Alright girl strut yo lil stuff. Bestfriend looking cute." He said changing his voice.
I laughed.
"Well I got invited out on this lil date." I said.
"Who's taking you out on this lil date?" He said smiling.
"Keith Powers." I said.
"Oh shit alright." He said. "Here's the papers."
"Alright thanks, I'll fill them out right here and you can take them back tomorrow. You want anything to drink or eat?" I asked as I grabbed a pen.
"No thanks." He said as he smiled.
"Yes you do. I got some mango pineapple smoothies imma get you one, and you gone drink it." I said laughing.
"Acting like somebody grandma." He said laughing.
I got up and walked into the kitchen.
**Kelly's POV**
Mane Y/n looking so good right now. She looking like a whole thanksgiving dinner, that power dude better take care of her because she looks like a good one. She just fine as hell, but she's just a friend. We gone leave it like that.
**My POV**
I walked back into the living room.
"Here you go." I said as I handed him the drink.
He took a sip.
"Damn this is good." He said.
"I love smoothies." I said as I signed the papers.
"I would buy yours all day long." He said.
I laughed .
"This is why I like you so much. You're adorable." I said as is smiled.
I finished up on the papers and there was a knock on the door. It was Keith.
"How are you?" Keith asked.
"I'm great. How about you?" I asked.
"Great now that I get to see you." He said smiling.
I let him in, his face kinda changed. I don't know what made it change. He just kinda looked upset.
"Well thanks y/n. Imma head on out." Kelly said.
"Alright Kel, be safe and take the cup." I said laughing. "Let me know when you make it home."
" I will girl, y'all have a good night." He said.
"We will." I said.
He left. Keith still had that look on his face.
"Why is he here!" He basically yelled at me.
"He brought me some papers. Why are you yelling?" I asked. "He's just a friend, besides me and you aren't together so why should it matter."
"You don't need to have other guys in this house." He said as he grabbed my arm.
"Keith! I'm not going anywhere with you if you're gonna act like this!" I yelled as I pulled my arm away from him.
"I'm so sorry Y/n." He said as he looked at me.
"I mean it's okay. Can we go now?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said.
He led me out to his car and opened the door for me.
"Thanks." I said.
"You're very welcome." He said.