Chapter 1:

Taehyung's POV:I am Kim Taehyung an Idol

Taehyung's POV:
I am Kim Taehyung an Idol.I am in a Kpop group called BTS.I am in 3rd year college.Rich,Kingka and Intelligent.It is now Saturday.I have a girlfriend her name is Irene.We are going to have a movie marathon today and i am now walking to her house.It is not really far.Walking distance.I can use my car but i want to have some excercise.

Anonymous Person's POV:
I already drop the photo to where i am sure that Taehyung will see.Boss xxxxxxx ordered me to do it.

Taehyung's POV:
I think i stepped on something.When i look at it...

A photo?It is turned backwards.It says'Taehyung'

I pick it up and look at the photo and WTF.

I want to punch Wooshin!My coisin.

Irene and Wooshin are kissing!F*ck!!!!!!

I punched hard the wall beside me.My hand started to bleed.I love Irene so much.We are going to have our 4th year of relationship next week!

I started to run to Irene's house.

When i get inside i run towards the living room.

When i spptted her...

Jagiya~Finally!She said.

She was abput to kiss me but i turned sideways so she only kissed my cheek.

Explain this NOW!I said.

I showed her the photo she was shocked.

I-i love him more.You were boring.She said.

I can't cry Infront of her.

So before i do i pull out my ring and gave it to her.

I run as fast as i could leaving her behind.I throw the phote in the trash can.All of them are TRASH.

I went back home.

I rushed to my room.

When i see our picture Fram i get it and throw straight to th ground.All of our picture frames i smashed on the ground.

One of it i throw against my wall forgetting that i hanged a wall mirror there so the mirror is now broken.

I get my phone and smashed it to the floor i will just get a new phone and i have a notebook that i put numbers on in case i break my phone.When i saw one of our maids going upstairs i shut the door close,locked.

Why?Why oh why?

I jumped on my bed and throw a tantrum.I know it is so childish but what can i do?I loved her so much.

I took some sleeping peels maybe like 6?I don't care if i overdose.

So i slept.

I woke up.Eomma Jina beside me crying and Appa Namjin Infront of me.

You were asleep in 5 days until now.Appa said.

Eomma immediately look at me and hug me.

Wait 5 days?Shit our concert!

We cancelled the concert.

I am so dead.

Then i remember 5 days ago.

I hate her!

I let out a long sigh and stand up i am hungry!

When i go down....

{Now playing:Stigma}

What?UGH!!I know that is my solo song but i am so sad and i become sadder by hearing that.

Taely stop it.I said to my younger sister.

She was confused but still stopped it.

I ate my breakfast.

I fix myself and went of ro a restaurant.I invited my friend,Jungkook a member of BTS too.He said he will invite his girl Bestfriend.

-In the restaurant-
Hyung this is Lalisa Manoban.Jungkook said.

I managed to put a small smile despite of mytrue feelings.I am a man with manners.

Most of us Korean people doesn't like skinship.

I am Kim Taehyung.I said.

I heard about you and Ir--Jungkook stopped when i glared at him.

We ate until our hearts delight.

Lisa was quiet the whole time.