Shorthanded

OCTOBER 13, 2014

Just got back from a very long walk (that's an understatement) and some gambling with Toby.

He did most of the gambling; I mostly just stood behind him and warned him to not bet his whole paycheck.

We met a man named Ronny today who has extremely small hands and was one of the reasons a casino in Las Vegas was losing money. (I helped him out of jail. Paige was proud of me, but I just saw a problem and found a solution. Not to mention I was the one that put him there.)

The other reason was Renee, the owner of the casino's daughter, was stealing money.

But we found that out AFTER I had gotten framed for planning the robbery that went down while we were there. (Happy saved Paige from taking a bullet, and for some reason, it bothers me that Paige almost got killed.)

And no, I didn't plan the robbery if you (whoever you are) were wondering.

I don't know who was caught up in more action these two days out of me, Toby, Happy, and Paige. (They used a zip line, which I guess was the most efficient way to get into the building secretly, but then again, I almost got strangled in jail, so I might top them, even though Toby would protest against that.)

I've got to go now, as Ralph is calling me to have an efficient conversation.

~