Pilot

SEPTEMBER 22, 2014

My sister Megan gave me this pointless book and told me to write down my thoughts and experiences down in it, which I think is very inefficient and stupid, but it seemed to please her, so here I am.

I've had this thing for twelve days, seven hours, forty-six minutes, and fifty-one seconds, but the past week and five days haven't been that interesting and worth wasting ink over.

Until today.

It is currently 10:38 on a Monday night, and usually Mondays are the day I stay in the Garage and work on Megan's M.S. research.

But today was very different, unlike any other day I have ever had.

I just got back from visiting Paige Dineen, a NORMAL woman who actually put up with me and didn't avoid me today.

Her son, Ralph, is a genius, too, and when I informed her of my conclusion, she didn't seem disappointed and disgusted like most people would.

She actually seemed proud and interested, and that intrigues me.

Definitely something I need to figure out.

Team Scorpion now has a job as Homeland Security contractors with Agent Cabe Gallo, a man from my past that I won't go into detail about.

Paige worked so well with us today that I offered her a job as our liaison, helping us understand normal human beings while we help her understand and better communicate with Ralph.

I think this will be a very efficient relationship.

In summary, today we helped land airplanes at LAX when the air to ground communication system shut down by a bug in the new traffic control software.

The mission ended with Paige and I flying down the tarmac in a Ferrari.

That's all I'm going to say about that because writing in this stupid book is still inefficient.

~