Brittany and Blaine Sleepover - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"No" he cries.

"Look, can you tell me what colour the seat is?" I ask him, trying to cheer him up.

"Bwue" Blaine says as he points at his seat as I lower him in.

"Yeah, good boy" I tell him as I place him in. I soon head into the store looking for somethings.

"Wook" Brittany says as she points at random things we walk pass.

"Yeah" I say as I look at some water slides.

"Ou?" Blaine asks as he holds the trolley bars to show me that's how he'd get out.

"No baby, you can come out in a little while" I decided to do what Kurt did, which was to get a couple of water slides for the kids. I got one that had a small slide with a tunnel going underneath the big slide and then another one that had a small bouncy castle next to the slide.

I soon place the slides into the trolley and then go and find some toys for them both as Kurt brought some for Brittany so I'll do the same with Blaine

"Alright, you guys can come out now, but you can't mess around, you can go pick out some toys" I tell them as I lifted them both out of the trolley and onto the floor. They both soon run off while I look at some bath toys for the kids, they had a pink and blue bath holder with toys that came with it so I got them one each. I soon catch up with the kids.

"You can pick two toys each as uncle Kurt have already bought you loads" I tell them, although mostly Brittany.

"Doorge, Aun'ie 'an'ana" Blaine cheers as he points out a little Peppa Pig set that had George in it.

"You want that?" I ask him.

"Pwease"

"Go on, put it in the trolley" I smile at him.