"Twilight, come on!" Sunset called.

Twilight flew down and deactivated her Equestrian magic, "We'll be back!" Raph used a smoke bomb to make their getaway.

"They're gone." Karai said with anger.

"Perhaps, but their leader has been injured. And we have the power to take them down for good." Shredder motioned to the Dazzlings who still retained the stolen Equestrian Magic, "Soon we will have our revenge."

As the Dazzlings floated in the air, Adagio spoke, "Now that we have the Equestrian Magic, the Rainbooms will drop like flies."

"And those turtles will be an added bonus." Aria added.

Sonata looking less enthusiastic spoke, "Yeah. Great."

Down in the lair, Splinter was pacing, as Spike was resting on the couch, until they saw the group arrive, "Master Splinter!" they called.

Splinter turned to the group, and saw Leonardo's knocked out state, "What happened?"

"We were ambushed," Twilight panted, "Shredder. The Dazzling's. Leo protected me. But he..." the girl started getting sadder, as Sunset and Applejack comforted her.

"Lay him down here." Splinter instructed the group who laid him on the couch, as Spike got off.

Raph fumed before punching the punching bag, "I can't believe the Dazzlings fed off our energy while we were fighting!"

"But I thought the Dazzling's gems only fed off negative energy." Mikey noted.

"Based off the collars the Dazzlings wore containing their gems, Stockman must've enhanced them so they can assimilate negative energy from within a person without them having to show it." Donnie theorized.

"And they've gained the magic we have." Sunset Shimmer noted.

"So how can we fight them now that they have magic like you girls?" Casey asked.

Nobody knew what to say, until Spike looked at Twilight who looked at Leo with worry, "Twilight?"

"This was my fault. Leo got hurt because he was trying to protect me," She cried, "I knew this was the vision that I saw, but I thought I could change it. But I ended up causing it to happen!" she cried.

"Twilight." Fluttershy said with concern.

Splinter approached the Princess of Friendship and laid his hand on her shoulder, "Twilight, you did the right thing by wishing to help my son rather than heed his warning. But just because your vision has come to pass does not mean it is over."

"It doesn't?" she asked.

"No. What you saw was merely a fragment of what was bound to happen. But things can still be changed for the better. It all depends on you."

Applejack spoke, "Splinter's right, sugarcube. Just because you couldn't stop Leo from getting hurt like it happened in your vision, the fight's not over."

"Which means there's still a chance to stop the Dazzlings and Shredder." Rarity put in.

"Girls," Twilight gasped seeing them willing to continue to fight, "You're right. We'll stop them and make them regret what they did to Leo."

Suddenly they heard groaning, and all eyes fell on Leo who woke up, "Leo!" his bros gasped in relief.

"Hey, guys. What happened?" he groaned.

"Leo!" Twilight hugged him, "I'm so glad you're all right."

"Twilight?"

"You have no idea how worried I was."