Introduction (1)

The news spread around Arendelle. In a cold winter night, the kingdom's people gathered in the palace grounds, all filled with excitement as they take the time to wait for the arrival of the future heir of the King and Queen. 

Meanwhile, in the palace, staffs and certain professionals crowded the room of the two royalties of Arendelle. The Queen was feeling terrible pain, her hands trying their best to somehow soothe the feeling in her stomach. This was a phenomenon for her; the miracle of childbirth is taking place and it's slowly making her lose her mind.

After the hours of labor passed, the doctor the royal family called upon pulled out a beautiful baby girl. The people in the same room were mesmerized by how her baby hair looked rather different. Not only it was colored platinum blonde, but streaks of red-orange scattered along with it. Her skin tone was paler than her parents'. The room was then flooded by her cries, a natural case for a newborn baby. The doctor was about to hand the baby to the other professionals for them to clean, but then her sudden silence confused them. 

A few minutes passed by in figuring out why the baby suddenly stopped her noise, they were greeted by another surprise-- the howling of the Queen. 

Shock was written all over their faces. The doctor quickly yet gently handed the first newborn to one professional, just to rush towards the Queen again to help her. It turns out the majesty was experiencing excruciating pain once again, drawing out questions from the doctor along with the people in the same room. Was there another baby?

"P-Please, check.. i-if.. there's.." The Queen was having trouble with her words. Her breath was heaving, and her hands clawed the sheets of the bed she was laying on. "..I-I could.. feel.." She was cut off her words by another rush of pain. This made the doctor assist her majesty, and obey as he was asked. And it turned out that there is another baby.

And so they managed to pull out the second newborn. This time, the baby hair on her head was not like her sister's. It remained platinum blonde, and there were no streaks of red-orange. Her skin was pale like her sibling. Truly she was also a mesmerizing sight. The people inside the room were immediately shocked when the first newborn, along with the second, cried again. This time, there were no halts, and that made the Queen cry in happiness. The people in the room cheered, because a successful delivery was made, and the kingdom now welcomes two princesses.

"Your majesty," One female staff smiled at the Queen, as she carried her first newborn. Another female staff walked beside her, holding the Queen's second newborn. "What would be the names of the two lovely princesses?"

The King whom stood beside the Queen all this time looked at his wife. He placed a hand on her shoulder, spoke no words, since the happiness overwhelmed him. The Queen instantly knew what her husband was trying to gesture. 

"The first one.." The Queen grinned, "..Blaze will be her name. For her hair suggests the color of a blazing fire." 

"The second should be named Elsa," After seconds of silence, the King finally spoke. This did not go against the Queen. She instead nodded, agreeing. "For not only does she remind us of snow like her features suggest, but also in memory of your mother, my darling. I remember how she loved winter." The King continued on. 

"Then it is settled!" The preacher who had just entered the room greeted the royal highness, clapping his hands in delight. He heard every word the two said. 

**

"People of Arendelle," The two newborn princesses were shown to the whole kingdom of Arendelle. The majesties' people cheered, filling the whole kingdom in glee. They were also shocked to see two babies in front, but they all welcomed the babies with warmth. It was a miracle to see twin princesses. 

"I present-- Princess Blaze and Princess Elsa!" The preacher shouted happily. The two babies only smiled as they were being cradled by the King and Queen. Their eyes glimmered as the night grew longer, the hues of red and blue took the whole kingdom in surprise. The two little girls are beautiful as ever.

**

 When the celebration ended, the parents of the two sisters prepared their separate beds themselves. This was a special day, so the majesties insisted they make their daughters' sleeping place. They sighed when they heard the soft giggles of the twins. It was a surprise that they knew how to giggle in a young age. 

"They look adorable, do they not?" The Queen smiled at her husband. The King nodded in reply, taking Blaze and placing her on her crib. He rocked the thing gently to send the young baby to slumber. The Queen did the same thing to Elsa. Once they did so, the two kissed their children's foreheads goodnight. 

The King and Queen were about to step out of the room then, since they were contented that the twins were now asleep. The door of the sisters' room was about to be closed shut, when a sound of a small blast startled their highnesses. Worried that something was the matter with their babies, they rushed back into the room. A surprise welcomed them which made their eyes grow wide. 

Blaze's part of the room was almost burnt. Crisps of the wallpaper on her side gave the smell of burnt toast, while bits of flames danced around from where she laid. Elsa's part of the room was covered in small frosts of snow, with snowflakes falling from the crib she laid on. 

It was sort of impossible to find the source of such events. It was as if.. it was.. magic.

~

Welcome to FIREBLAZE, everyooone. :") I'm gonna have a bit of fun writing this, i think. :3 This is a fresh start! I hope you all enjoyed. :D

-Blaze