Airplane Trip

Ohhhhhhhh boy where do I begin.

So my dad, being amazing at persuading, got us upgraded to business class for free. That's probably the only good thing for this.

So we waited at the gate for fourteen hours. Fourteen hours. I finished the Apprentice's Quest and then my sister forced me to not start the second book.
We ended up playing Cards Against Humanity for a bit, and I IV trained and got a shiny Gligar with six IVs on my Pokémon Moon. It's Gliscor already.
The plane ended up being ten hours late, because first, it lost power, then the pilot said he wouldn't fly it, and then the new pilot took forever to come. While we were waiting other pilots passed our gate, and everyone yelled at them to come back. Every time we saw a pilot my brother said "Sully?"
One woman started yelling at the gate people, and then opened the doors to the gate. I'm surprised she was allowed on the plane.
Well, when he finally came, everyone cheered and clapped and high-fived the pilot. On the plane I sat in a very comfortable business class seat, only to find out the pilot was... strange. Every time he talked in PA he would blow a train whistle.
So, I ended up watching Doctor Strange on the tv which was nice, then slept for a bit. When I woke up we were diving and my head was killing me because of air pressure. I still can't hear that well.
Then at the bag check reclaim thingy, the SAME WOMAN yelled at one of the guys working there because it took forever for our bags to come. It was 11:30 at night.

We got to our hotel room at midnight.