Fan Tribe

I think I did it.
I made my very own WoF fan tribe.

Introducing: DarkWings!
Mainly quiet and keep to themselves. Very intelligent, most of the time manipulative. Able to manipulate matter itself, distorting and bending to their will. Royals able to blend into shadows and perform spells. Very little is known about them. Weak to light. Large exposure poisons them. Evolved to have perfect night vision.

Looks:
Most of the time entirely black, but will come in many different dark shades, such as grey, dark purple, navy, dark red, dark green, etc. Quadrupeds. Large wings for fast flight. Dark red eyes. Royals have deep purple eyes. They have a demon-like tail.

Rankings:
*Queen: Like any normal tribe, the queen is created if a princess kills her in a duel. She holds the most power.
King: Husband/mate to the queen
Prince: Son of the king and queen.
Princess: Daughter of the king and queen. Becomes queen only if she kills the queen in a duel. If she is the eldest and the queen dies of natural causes, she becomes queen.

Advisors: Advises the queen to make wise decisions.
Mage: Born with a mutation that gives them a few magical powers.
Lumo: Born as a mutated DarkWing, is basically their opposite. Scales are mainly lighter tones, eyes are green, if royal then yellow. They have clear wing membranes. Can dissolve into light. Royals have a few magical powers. Darkness is poisonous to them. Usually killed.
Halves: Half Lumo, half DarkWing. Born as a mutation. A combination of both, they have access to both powers, and tend to take on mostly one of the two types' appearances, minus a mark. For example, if one looks like a Lumo, they may have black freckles. Tend to have different colored eyes. Their dominant look determines what they're weak to. (Ex. More like a DarkWing = weak to light)
Common: Normal DarkWing.

*Queens sometimes known as High Mages

Kingdom: Caverns deep in the earth, where no light can escape.

CURRENT ROYAL STANDINGS:
Queen: Queen Tenebrae
King: King Night
Princes: Twins Tooth and Tear
Princesses: Princess Grim (Eldest), Twins Yin and Yang (Lumo and normal), Princess Silence (Half)

I'll update information in future chapters and draw them when I have the chance.