Prologue

Third Person POV

"Kill her!! "

"chop her head now!!! "

"demon!! "

As the crowds go wild.  The small figure was standing in the middle. Both wearing a leather coat to cover their faces.  One of them was crying while the other try to comfort her friend. 

As the red armored woman stand in the stage with her sword on her hand.  A girl was tied in the guillotine looking calm even when the girl know that her life was about to end.

But the crowds didn't even know that the girl in the stage is not the girl that they wanted?  It was the girl's twin brother that was disguised as his sister. 

"why is this need to happened...? " the crying girl mumbled.

"because it's fate my lady.... " answer the other.

"why is the fate so cruel? "

"my lady... I..  I'm so sorry...  I can't do anything to help him.... "

"it's okay. It wasn't your fault.  It was all mine..  He did it because of my selfish desire"

"I'm so sorry... I owe the two of you my life and I even can't do anything when he's in danger... "

As the blue archer stand side by side to the red armored woman.  The crowds goes more wild and shouting hate speech all over. 

The girl that wasn't crying stare directly at the boy in the stage.  He was smiling slightly to the two girls. The girl remembered few years ago when they were still little and the twins saved her.

'promised you that I will always be by your side...  It turns out u can't fulfill that promise to you...  I'm so sorry.... Len... '

-------------------------

This is basically a fanfic where I will write stories ahem I get writers block on fate :')

So it's based of the story of Evil series.
And I believe you guys already the songs about it.

I just hope you readers love it!

~Rinny~