Rose: You.... You're the one who pushed me at the cliff!

Hawk and Joy gasped.

Hawk: Is this the person?

Rose nodded

Joy: What?! Rose! Since when were you pushed from the cliff?! Why don't I know it?!

" Joy is super duper panic and her 'panic sweat' is out. I should tell    Joy what happened a long time ago... But if I tell her from that day, I'm afraid Joy will tell mom about this... And mom will transfer me to another school! Or maybe a homeschool! That's all in the past, I have to tell her the truth!" Rose thought.

Rose: Joy, I'm very sorry you don't know what happened, but don't worry! I feel all better now! And please don't tell mom about this...

Joy: Well thankfully you're okay and I accept your apology and I'm not going to tell mom about this... The thing that I worry is, you!

Joy pointed at the person who pushed Rose from the cliff.

Kate: Me??

Joy: Yea, you, what's your name?

Kate: I'm Kate, maybe some of you know me...

Kate said in pride

Hawk: Actually, we don't really know you....

Rose: Are you Jade's younger sister?

Kate: Uh huh, why?

Rose: I knew it! That's why I recognize your familiar face!

Kate: We do look a like though...

Rose and Kate talk a bunch of things about Kate's family

Joy: Okay, enough with the "chit chat"... Now tell me, why are you pushing my beloved sister, off the cliff? Huh?!

Kate: Sheesh, chill... Well, it's because Rose is so annoying and she pretends that Hawk is her boyfriend or something and always searching for Hawk's attention! And-

Rose: Hey! I don't search for Hawk's attention! And I'm not annoying!

Kate: Shush! I'm still talking... Anyways, I'm good now! After I pushed you from the cliff, I feel bad and I want to apologize!

Rose: You sure?

Kate: Yes! But Ruby always annoy me with her "Second Plan", I told her "I want to stop ruining Hawk and Rose's relationship!" but she said, "No you can't, if you start working with me, you can't quit. That's the rules". And now I'm stuck to be her minion forever!

Hawk: That's a pretty good reason...

Kate: FYI, I'm not your fan anymore... So don't think I'm one of your princess fans...

Hawk: Sure...

Maid: Excuse me Prince Hawk for interrupting your Tea Party, but Queen LingLing wants to see you right now!

Hawk: You sure?

The maid nodded

Hawk: Excuse me for a minute... Where's my mom?

Maid: She's in the ballroom, Prince Hawk...

Hawk: Thank you...

In the Ballroom