Chapter 6: The meetings

...Meanwhile...

[Soo Hyun & Jong Ki's POV]

Sigh. I better tell Ji Hyo that she is going to be dead if she doesn't find a boyfriend.

"YAH! Jong Ki ya, you coming?"

(Jong Ki is still sleeping)

"Y....E....S...."

"Then hurry and wake up!!!"

* Jong Ki was then awake by Soo Hyun's voice....After a longtime"

"I'll be waiting for you on the rooftop okay..."

"Okay."

*Nightime arrived and Soo Hyun & Jong Ki are on their way to meet with Ji Hyo*

"Can't wait to see who Ji Hyo is..."

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

Sigh....I've bought all the foods that I wanted now. I guess it's time to go home.

*Suddenly the moon was covered by a dark cloud and the sky turned reddish for some reason*

*A gush of wind blew behind Ji Hyo*

OMAIGAD!!!
WHAT HAPPENED?!

*Suddenly smokes appeared in front of Ji Hyo*

[Soo Hyun & Jong Ki's POV beforethe scene:]

"There she is Jong Ki."

"Ahhh. She's average...."

"Duh! Of course she's average, what did you think she was?
A beautiful, sexy and hourglass shaped body?😂😂
Well, do your thing now if you're coming with me."

"Araso!"

*Jong Ki worked on his power which makes the moon covered by the cloud, wind and smokes to make a dramatic entrance for Soo Hyun."

*Back to the scene*

"What did I do so wrong to make go's hate me until he has to send a ...whatever....thing to hunt me!! T^T
Shall I run?
Shall I wait and see who is it?
Shall I beg for forgiveness?
HOTOKKE?!!!"

*Soo Hyun & Jong Ki appeared*

Soo Hyun : Are you Song Ji Hyo?

Ji Hyo : De....Who are you people?

Soo Hyun : I would like to introduce myself first. Nae ileum-eun Kim Soo Hyun. I'm a death Angel from the west. He's Song Jong Ki. He is also a death Angel for the west. I'm here to inform you on your life. You are only given 365 days to live your life. You only have 1 year to live left. BUT! You can avoid dying if you have gotten a boyfriend...
Let me warn you....
On the last day which is 25 December, christmas eve, you will be in a terrible accident!
But if you have a boyfriend, the accident will not occur because your boyfriend will be there to protect you."

Ji Hyo : ....

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

WHATDAHEK!? FIRST OF ALL, WHY AM I THE ONE TO BE CHOOSEN? AND HOW COULD I EVEN SEE DEATH ANGELS WITH MY BARE EYES? AM I DREAMING? I MUST BE DREAMING RIGHT? HOW COULD I BE DEAD ON DECEMBER 25? I'LL ASK FOR MORE INFO FROM THEM IF I WILL REALLY DIE...AND TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND BEFORE CHRISTMAS?! DOESN'T THAT MAKE ME LOOK DESPERATE OF WANTING A BOYFRIEND!? I DO have somebody in mind though....

*Back to story*

Ji Hyo : WAIT!!! Let me recap first on what you have just said to me..
So, you are Kim Soo Hyun and he's Song Jong Ki. You are both death angels from the west....and I only have 365 days to live cause on December 25, I will be in A terrible accident which may lead me to death, but if I have a boyfriend, he will protect me from that accident....
Is that what you've said?"

Soo Hyun : Yes.

Ji Hyo : WTF!? I'm only 17 years old! I'm too young to die early!
What's more you told me I MUST have a boyfriend! I want to live my youth to the fullest before I have a boyfriend! I'm not even in love with someone right now...
AND why can I see death angels with my bare eyes?! Is it because I'm going to be dead?

Jong Ki : Ji Hyo ah, we can't really answer all those questions, but what I do know is that when people are about to die, they can see death angels....but in your case it's special since you're not even confirmed yet to die or not...

(I think she is bount to be dead cause she can see us(whispers to self))

Soo Hyun : I'll give you 2 choices,
To live or not to live?
If you answered to live, it means you have to get a boyfriend.
If you answered not to live, it means that you can enjoy your lovely youth but you will be I. the other world early.
So, which will you choose?

Ji Hyo : To live!

Soo Hyun : Okay, so that's your choice. My job for today is done so I need to go back to my room. Jong Ki pali! Let's go back.
Till we meet again. Oh right, this cell phone is for you. You can call me on this cell phone. It's a specially made cell phone for humans to keep in touch with their death angels.

 It's a specially made cell phone for humans to keep in touch with their death angels

Ji Hyo : Ohhh. Wahhh...21st century really is technology-cal. Even my phone is not that grand...Do I keep this phone?

Soo Hyun : Yes. Call me anytime you want. I'll be there for you. Adieu.

Ji Hyo : ...

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

Wahhh!!! Such nice phone to be given to me. WHAT'S MORE ITS FOR FREE!!!
Lucky me!
But wait.... I was just told by Soo Hyun oppa, that I only has 365 days to live, cause I'll be in a terrible accident on December 25th, and I need...no....MUST have a boyfriend if I want to stay alive.
Ahhh, I'll message Soo Hyun oppa tomorrow. I need my beauty sleep first and go to school tomorrow!

A/n : Sorry for posting late guys.

Chapter 7 will be posted days/hours later.