Ex's and Wedding

Ty POV

I woke too see my baby's face she looked so cute sleeping. I try too slowly slip out the bed but her grip only gets tighter.
Ty:Baby come on wake up I wanna take you out before rehearsals.
Janet: ughhh fine
Ty POV
We got up and did our morning hygiene.
I decided on going sporty since we would have rehearsals after.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ty's outfit

Janet's outfit T

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Janet's outfit
T

y POV
We make our way too the mall I called ahead yesterday too have them double up on security.
Ty: Babe don't worry about anything Im buying
Janet: Ok daddy but you dont have too
While we walked around Gucci Janet went into the dressing room. While I was waiting I hear someone call my name
Kat: Ty? Tyliyah is that you?
Ty: Kat? What do you want
I was literally staring in the face of the person who shattered my heart into a million pieces.
Kat: Wow you look great
Ty: *dryly* Thanks
Kat: You know I haven't been able too stop thinking about you since high school
Ty: I bet
Janet: Alright baby how does this look?
Oh who's your friend
Ty:Not my friend but Janet this Kat. Kat this is my Fiancé Janet
Kat: Omg its a pleasure too meet you miss Jackson
Janet: Well thanks
Janet POV
I feel like Im missing something here.
My baby giving this women a dirty look and its bothering me.
Then Kat I think pulls Ty into a hug and Ty pushed her off.
Ty: Don't touch me again
I knew by the tone in her voice she was getting mad and that wanst good from past experiences.
I run my hands thru her hair causing her too calm down.
Ty: Thanks baby. You got everything you wanted?
Janet: Yeah let me go take the dress off and we can go?
Ty POV
Kat got me fucked up when she hugged me she told be she would have me no matter what. I got something for her ass.
Janet comes out and I pay for the stuff after a few more stores we have Joey take the bags home while we practice.
Janet: Baby we have too talk later
Ty: Ik baby
G

il:So boo you ready too be Mrs. Jackson
Ty: As ready as I'll ever be
Janet: Better be
Ty POV
Practice was tiring and I knew I was going too have too tell Janet about Kat. The only upsids is we are getting married on our break in Boara Boara.
Janet: Baby what's wrong you've been so distant
Ty: Just seeing her brought back memories baby Im sorry
Janet: What happened baby
Ty: Remember my ex my Dad told you about that's her she basically ruined my self esteem and everything. I felt like I gave up on love until I found you.
Janet: Baby I am so sorry that happened too you.
Ty: It's ok baby let's just not talk about it
No POV
With that Janet kissed Ty's lip's pulling her close slowly biting on her lip. Slowly moving down too the sweet spot on her neck pulling the skin making Ty moan. Sliding her hands under shirt rolling her nipples between her fingers. Moving down slowly liking Ty's clit making her back arch followed by a gasp feeling her slide 2 fingers in her pushing her too her orgasm.
Janet came up running her tounge up her body kissing Ty's lips hungrily.
Janet: I can't wait too marry you and have babies
Ty: You wanna have kids with me?
Janet: Of course baby
3 weeks later
Ty POV
I stand at the alter in tears as Janet makes her way towards me. Ive never seen somebody so beautiful in my life. I pull the viel back too see that smile that always melts my heart. Today I become Mrs. Jackson-Perry.
No POV
J

anet and Ty recite their vowels and put on the rings. Finally Ty kissed her and everyone cheered. Both of them ready too embark on a new journey not at all prepared for what was ahead.

A/N This is the closing of this book Ik bad chapter but The sequel will be up shortly. Thanks for your support