#11, Run, boy, run!

"But Alec! He is SOOOO cute!" I pleaded, gesturing to him adoptive brother.

"Magnus, I prefer my brothers NOT being fluffy ducks!" Alec yelled in reply. I shook my head and stared at the small duckling in the center of the floor. It was cowering in a ball, trying to avoid contact with himself. Laughing, I turned to Alec.

"Look at him, Alec. He is somuch less annoying now." I argued. With a sigh, Alec picked up the duck and placed him back on the table.

"Just make sure he gets fed." Alec looked less than impressed as he left the flat, but I felt worse. I never felt satisfied when I won our fights, just worse. With a sigh, I moved towards Jace and lifted him up. A large *quack* came from the small creature nearly causing me to drop him. I chuckled and made my way back into the living room. With the snap of my fingers a bottle of milk appeared and I offered it to the duckling. He shunned away from the bottle, and I rolled my eyes.

"This is all you can eat. Your age is too young to eat anything else, so it is this or you starve." I told him coldly. Sighing-or as what I assumed was a sigh* Jace stepped forward and began drinking from the bottle. I faught the urge to break into laughter, but didnt do all that well.

A few hours later I was getting bored of the animal going to the bathroom wherever he pleased, so I changed him back. Just as I did, Alec walked through the door. He glanced around the flat and ooked thoroughly confused.

"Where's Jace?" He finally asked. I spun around and, surely enough, the boy was gone. Then he came running through the door with a frying pan. I ducked just in time to miss it whirling towards my face. With a smirk, he tried again. After multiple attempts he went and retrieved a knife, so I dashed through the door. I just hoped he wouldnt catch up with me....