Allison moved towards Derek but the kanima grabbed her arms, ripping the knives out of them and taking ahold of her neck. "Not yet sweetheart" Gerard said to Allison, coming into the scene again finally. "What are you doing?" Allison asked suprised her grandpa would betray her like this. Well guess what sweetheart, we knew it all along.

"He's doing what he came here to do" Scott said apparently already knowing and not telling us.

"Then you know?" 

"What's he talking about?" Allison asked still in the kanima's grip. 

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it, when I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?"

"He's dying" Isaac said fully healed and regaining himself. Unlike me as I felt the pain increase and I grunted getting Isaac's attention. He raced towards me and kneeled at my side with worry on his face, He went to look at the wound but I weakly grabbed his hand shaking my head, "w-wolfsbane." His face pained and he enveloped my hand in his larger one knowing he couldn't do anything at the moment.

"I am. I have been for a while now. Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet. But the supernatural does." Gerard's gaze went down to Derek who was still lying on the floor not healed yet. 

Allison gasped and Gerard looked over at her as the Kanima's grip tightened. "You monster" Mr. Argent said from behind Scott. "Not yet" Gerard said and Allison yelled out "what're you doing?"

He's killing you, god keep up.

"You'll kill her too?" Mr. Argent said on the verge of crying. "When it comes to survival, I'd kill my own son!" Ouch, that's gotta sting. Speaking of stinging the pain intensified and was practically throbbing as it inched slowly towards my heart. I groaned out again and Isaac's grip tightened on my hand as he glanced down at me. I felt some of my pain being taken away and I looked up to see black vains traveling up Isaac's arm, he was taking some of the pain away.

"N-No" I mumbled shoving his arm away, not wanting him to experience the overwhelming pain. I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer, if I don't get help soon I'll probably be dead my morning. So technically, we have some time and I'll just have to suffer through it. 

"Scott" Gerard said and Scott sighed heavily over and over again. He lowered his head shifting back to human and moving towards Derek. "Scott don't" I weakly pleaded gasping in pain. Scott glanced at me with a pained expression before grabbing the back of Derek's neck, hoisting him up. 

"You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha." Derek added breathing heavily from the pain and looking at Gerard. I felt something in my mouth and I spit it out, seeing black blood. I weakly wiped my mouth rolling on my other arm, pressed against Isaac's side who still had a tight grip on me.

"That's true. But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott? He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love. Just think if you're dead Scott and Allison can go on pathetic little double dates with your betas, Isaac and Erin, who are so blindly in love it's almost sickening."

"G-go to hell" i managed to choke out and Isaac tightened his grip as a warning to not mess with him, not matter what he says. Gerard merely smirked. Derek yelled out,"Scott, don't. Don't!"

"I'm sorry!" Scott yelled and looked Allison in the eye saying, "but I have to." He pulled Derek's head back and his mouth opened. I tried to get over there to help but Isaac held me back shaking his head. "Don't you're to weak."