Chapter 44

The words that Carmella said kept playing through my head. She knows what happened and how much they meant to me. How could she ever say something like that? I looked at myself and saw that I was crying. I just wish my parents were back…

~Flashback~

I was 4 and we were having our annual family picnic and my dad was chasing me.

Jazzy: Mommy!*I said running behind her and laughing*

Dad: Raw! Here comes the tickle monster!

He ran up to my mom and started tickling her and she started laughing.

Mom: Jazzy help me!*she said laughing*

I laughed and jumped on my dad’s back.

Dad: Oh no!*he said laughing*

He turned in a circle and sat down I jumped off his back and sat between my parents.

Dad: Here you go princess.*he said handing me something*

Jazzy: What is this for?

Dad: So we can always be with you.*he said smiling*

Jazzy: You guys are leaving me?

Mom: We will never leave you baby girl.

Jazzy: Promise?

Dad and mom: Promise.

We all looked at each other and smiled then we hugged.

~Flashback over~

I looked at the necklace they gave me and saw tears drop on it.

Jazzy: You guys promised.*I said whispering*

I looked back in the mirror and saw tears running down my face I wiped them but more and more kept coming.

Jazzy: You promised!*I said yelling*

I punched the mirror and it completely broke I fell to the ground and started crying.

Yn’s P.O.V

We all looked at Carmella and shook our heads.

Carmella: What?!

Yn: That was low.

London: Even if you do hate her.

Carmella: And?

Yn: Don’t you care about her feelings?

Carmella: It’s always about Jazzy’s feelings! What about my feelings huh?! I lost the love of my life and no one seemed to care enough to ask me how I felt?! Or how I was doing! Because all everyone cared was about Jazzy!*she said tearing up*

Star: Maybe if you weren’t such a bitch all the time.*she said mumbling*

Carmella: You are the last person to call someone a bitch!*she said pointing at her*If you would have just kept your mouth shut like we told you to none of this would have ever happened!

She walked off the stage and Prod followed her. When star saw that she ran after them. I walked off the stage to go and look for Jazzy. When I was walking I saw Roc trying to open a door.

Yn: Is she in there?

Roc: Yea.

I moved him out the way and tried to open the door. I started to bang on the door and yell out Jazzy’s name but she didn’t answer. Then we heard something break Roc moved me out the way and kicked the door down we both ran in the room and saw jazzy on the floor passed out with her hand bleeding. Roc picked her and we ran out the room to the car.

Carmella’s P.O.V

When I walked off the stage I heard Prod calling my name but I decided to ignore him. Then he ran up to me and turned me around.

Carmella: What do you want Prod? To tell me that you don’t want me back? I get it you ha-

He cut me off with a kiss and after a couple seconds I kissed him back. I put my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.