10|New Start Or End?

Shivaay knew that this was the end! and he also know that this was the end of his life too.Now his love had become someone else,his heart is thumbing in his chest screaming begging him to go from there but he didn't listened to it.No how can he just listened him without wishing them a great journey ahead?If he had experienced this much pain than earning it a little more doesn't make any difference,he made up a mind that after meeting them he will move away from their life,will never look back and live his hell like life again.

Kuch aur tha main kuch aur hi tha
Tumne hi mujhko nikhara hai
Ab jo bhi mujhme pyara hai
Woh har rang tumhara hai

The time his eyes set upon her he felt a little relieved calm and the pain was alittle less but now it seems that it had increased at a much higher fold.He just smiled as the line came to his mind

"You are responsible for this"

"You deserve this"

These two sentences are like the lines on someone's palm that how much you tried it can never fade away.And he is accepting it with regret and pain.

He moved towards the place where they stood with a gift in his hand and a equally disheartened rudra followed him. Annika saw him coming from the corner of her eyes and her heartbeat increase as well as the pain. She gripped sameer's hand who was talking to some guest and he loked at her direction to see her closing her eyes,he loked a little away to see shivaay coming their way and he tighten his grip on her hand"You can do this Gorgeous"he whispered giving her strenght while she noded her head and with all her couage left in her body ,opened her eyes and blinked back the tears which started to form in her eyes while sameer gave a reassuring nod to her.

"Congratulation Sameer and Annika"Shivaay hoarse voice laced with pain reached to her ear making her tremble at the intensity. Shivaay came forward and hugged sameer while he too reciprocated it.Sameer could feel the pain in his body gesture his helpnessness and for once he hope that annika would go to him once again,He felt pity for them Why won't he? As he know that annika's happinees is in Shivaay and shivaay in annika and his in Annika.For the first time he wished that annika get's her happiness despite he will be the one at loss."take Care of her" shivaay whisperd "Yes i will"he to whispered as they came out of the hug.

Jo kal tha, tera saath mile
Haathon se na yeh haath mile
Alvida mujhe tu keh jaaye
Yeh pyaar adhoora reh jaaye
Kuch aadhe adhoore lamhe liye
Dil ka yeh shehar sajaunga..
O...

"Have a good life ahead guys"and with that he moved away from there as rudra too wished them.He hugged Annika whispering her to come back but she didn't met his eyes making him smile"Happy journey Bhabhi"he said and for the first time today he thought that this was last time he will be caling her bhabhi.

Annika looked att he retreating figur of shivaay and she knows that he will not turn,because if he turns he will lost his control on himself and he can't afford to happen this.She saw him taking the bottle of wine from the bar counter and vanished while gulping it down.

She stared at the gift in her hand and saw a note struck to it , with trembling hands she opened it and in an instant she realized that it had shivaay's handwritting. A tear dropped from her eyes as she read the note which read

"Thank you for making me a different man! Thank you for making me fall in L---"

the last word was hazy as it seemed that a drop of water had fallen over it ,She caresses the part as she know it is written Love but she realized that it was his tears,She just wanted to kill herself at that very moment for making him go through all this."And what about your suffering? What about you annika?" her mind interrupted "How can you just fall weak like this?"he added while annika just throw the thought at the very back of herr head"Just shut up!"she wanted to scream but refraine from it as she doesn't wanted to amke a scene over there.Sameer looked at her different changing expressions,he know something was wrong so he just asked her once again that if she was fine and once again the same lie

"I'm Fine"

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Rudra saw shivaay moving on the empty road while sipping the liquor from the bottle stumbling, moving in a zig zag manner "Bhaiya"rudra called out and ran to him and as he made him turn he was horrified to see him,He was crying,crying not caring for anyone,crying like a broken soul,he thought that he was wenting out his pain.Well he was right"I lost evrything Rudra!,I lost everything"He sniffed as he gulped the drink once again "I lost her!"he said and started laughing like anything "And you what?Oh God! annika was true I'm unique,because i will be the first person who is responsible for his own destruction"He slurred out and sat on his knees as tears continue to decend down his cheeks.Rudra was continuously disagreeying everything"No bhaiya this is not the truth"rudra sat on his knee and held his shoulder to make him look at him"Don't lie rudra it's a bad habit"he whispered and took a sip.

Rudra was at shot of words as he know that his brother was right,how much he say that this false but truth is truth and it always come with a bitter taste but we have to accept it,but here he is finding it really hard,don't know why?Maybe becaue his superhero was the one who was suffering? "I lost her rudra"he said and in a blink of an eye Shivaay was feeling difficult to breath,He started to rub his let side chet and breath heavily"bhaiya are you ok?"Rudra asked shaking him."Yeah I'm"he said with great difficulty "No you are not"rudra said and made him stood up and with his support he made him to their car.

He made him sit at the passenger seat in a way that his legs sway outside the door and he too sat in front of him"Bhaiya tell me your doctor's number I'm going to call"rudra said panickly while trying to make him drink some water while he was feeling suffocaed and was continuosly shaking his hand in a negative way telling him to stop."No Rudra! I think I'm done"shivaay whispered seethily,his voice cracking"what the hell are you talking haiya?Nothing will ahppen to you do you get it"he said as he hold his face shaking him "My disease had become wrost"shivaay said in a way of pacifying his statement,he just inhaled deeply as it's really getting hard for him and he thought that his heart had at last lost the left over strenght "What is that?Nothing will happen to you do you got it?Nothing will happen to you"Rudra chanted this line like a mantra and he stood still as he sense shivaay cold hands slipping from his grip and with that shivaay went blank.

"Bhaiya Bhaiya?"rudra whispered as he tapped on his cheeks with a frightened look. But there was no response.

****

The END.
So this is the end of this story. I know it seemed incomplete and this is truely is. Please if you wanted to give me chameli in return please give it in pairs as it is difficult to find a lost pair so be sincere in it.

Confused? well than you are thinking I went crazy don't you? but believe me I'm telling the truth only. As this is the end of this series but a new series is yet to come it's way.

I will soon come with it's sequel so don't be sad.

With Love,
-Anya