Chapter 1

My eyes widened as I stepped into the mansion, holding a bag as I followed the married couple towards the living room. "You can stay here until we find your parents" the woman spoke in a loud tone as I jumped in surprise, "u-uh thank you" I said.

"My name is Adriana and this is my husband Randy" the blonde woman said as she pointed to the gingered man. "You are welcome to stay for as long as you want, pfft move in if you want!" Randy said as Adriana laughed. "I wish" I whispered and glanced at a teenage boy, leaning against the wall at the back of the room with his arms crossed, staring at me suspiciously. "What's your name again, darling?" "Justin Bieber," I told her.

"Mom! Dad!" A girl said as she walked towards her parents, "yes Vivian?" "my headphones broke again" the girl said with a sigh and turned to me. "Who's this?" "this is Justin Bieber, he's a runaway! and we're letting him stay with us" Adriana said.

"A runaway? Cool! I'm Vivian McCann!" the girl said as I shook her hand awkwardly.

"Honey come introduce yourself" Adriana turned to the boy who was leaned against the wall, he walked over to me as his hazel eyes scanned my body.

"The names Jason.. Jason McCann."

He said then stuck his hand out, I looked at his hand then shook it.
"Jason why don't you show Justin the guest room where he will be sleeping?

Jason rolled his eyes then I picked up my bags and backpack, I followed Jason up the stairs then we walked to the end of the halls, I couldn't help but stare at all the trophies and frames hanging on the walls.

"Here you go," Jason said then opened the room, I stepped in the room as I stared at the King size bed, TV, and drawers. "Thank you" I said "whatever.. Dinner is usually ready around.. seven" Jason said before shutting the door as he left.

I sighed as I looked around the room. I wanted to leave but where would I go? These are the only people I have right now. I lied on the comfy bed then shut my eyes.

I sat at the top of the stairs, watching as my family ran around the house looking for something to wear. It's the day of my sisters wedding and I am not so excited about it. "I'm going to take a walk"
I said as I stood up "Justin! you have to get ready!" I heard my mom say. "I'll be ready when I get back.. I just need to getaway from all this"

"Justin? Can I come?" my younger brother asked as I shook my head, "sorry but I just need to think" I said, guiltily. "Aw, okay" my eight year old brother frowned and I sighed, "I love you" I told him. "I love you too Justin" he said and before I left, I hugged him tightly, closing my eyes.

I walked to the bushes then took out my backpack and small suitcase.
I'm running away..
I walked 3 blocks away from home then stopped at the Bus stop, I lied back again the bench, waiting for the bus to come and when the bus parked in front of me I grabbed my stuff and went inside the bus. I sat down on the seat lying my head against the chair.

Later I got off the bus then looked around. People walked down the streets, I looked around confused not really exactly sure where I am supposed to go. I planned on running away but I haven't exactly found a place to stay at, grabbing my wallet. I took out five ten dollar bills. I only have fifty dollars, damn.

Maybe I should go back..

No, no! I just need blankets and food! Then I'll be fine.

I walked into a store, I grabbed a blanket, pillow, and some food, well a bag of chips and juice. I spent 20 dollars.. Why does a blanket have to be so expensive?
I stuffed it all in my sack then walked down the streets. It was dark out.

I walked into a dark alley and lied down then put my head on the pillow, I grabbed the blanket putting it over my body.

___________________________

I unpublished every chapter because I am going to be editing, I might make some changes later on and add new scenes, maybe more people and fix all the bad paragraphs. But the ending will stay the same.

I wrote this when I was very young so my writing was really bad, which is why I'm going to fix it. Especially because I had a lot of people make fun of this story for the bad writing.

Thanks for reading!