Chapter 1 (EDITED)

~ Kiana ~

"Oi, bakayaro! Where are you?! We've been waiting here for an hour!"

"I'm on my way, I swear! I slept through my alarm!"

"I thought you set it at 7? It's already 10!"

"I said I was sorry, didn't I?!"

"Oi, Alex, is that Kiana?" 

"Yeah, she's just on her way."

"The fuck?!" Shoving was heard in the background, followed by a yelp and a thud.

"Kiana-boke!" I flinched and held the phone away from my ear.

"I'm sorry, Danny, but it really wasn't my fault!"

"You literally just said you slept through your alarm!"

"Yeah, but it wasn't my fault I was up all night watching something they recommended!"

"Oh, so you're saying this is our fault?"

"What's our fault?" A slight whisper from the earlier voice was heard.

"She said it's our fault for making her watch Bungou Stray Dogs." The current voice whispered back.

"Look guys, I'm almost there, so stop pressuring me okay! I shouldn't even be talking to you guys right now, since I'm on the r- hOLY SHIT!" I screamed as I stepped on the brake as hard and as fast as I could.

But that didn't stop me from running someone over, does it?

"Kiana? Kiana, are you okay?!"

"I-I'm fine. I'm okay guys!"

I opened the window next to me and tried to look at the person I hit, but the only thing I saw was a mop of blonde hair. The next thing I knew, 3 people were running in front of my car and going to the body.

"Jordan! Don't go into the light!"

"Dude, you can't die on us now! Only I can kill you! This chick is too lucky!"

"Jordan! You're too young to die, please!"

A boy with brown hair and deep brown eyes was shaking the unconscious guy awake, shouting at him numerous times.

A girl with brown hair and glasses was on the phone, quite calm while talking to someone. Probably 911...

And last, but not the least, a boy with raven black hair and strikingly blue eyes was glaring at me through my windshield. At first, I was unfazed, but the longer he glared at me, I felt myself shrinking.

Then, he pointed to me and motioned me to come out. Which I did.

Why are going out? He's going to kill you! You ran over his friend! Are you mad, woman?!

Shut up.

Whatever floats your boat. But if you get killed, I'm getting the dog.

You're my subconscious, idiot. If I die, you die as well.

Dammit...

I took off my seat belt, opened the door to my side and left my car. While doing that, I was already praying to God and taking note of all the things I'm giving and to who.

I walked over to them, still feeling the guy's glare, as well as 2 other people's eyes on me, and decided to look at the person I ran over to avoided their eyes alone.

My eyes widened.

Holy.

Crap.