I was sitting on the veranda of our house enjoying the sun's rays on me when I felt water running down my legs and a tugging in my stomach.

'Aiden! The baby's coming!', I screamed through our link and groaned in pain.

'What now? It's too earlier we still have a few weeks left!', He said panicking.

'Who cares? So help me God, Aiden if you are not here I swear to God I'm going to castrate you!', I threatened him. That must have shocked him into moving and soon I heard his thunderous paws heading towards me.

He shifted and grabbed trunks from the box we keep on the veranda. He pulled them on and hurried over to me. He lifted me up carefully and made a mad dash towards the pack doctor.

"Breath baby", He said his tone worried when I held my breath as a painful contraction hit me.

I groaned as another hit and he growled and I looked up at him noticing that his eyes were a mixture of gold as well. His wolf was present.

"Doctor! Sam is in labour", he screamed as he ran into the hospital.

"Don't scream!", I scolded him and he blushed.

"Bring him in here!", Doctor Martin said as he waved us into the theatre.

Aiden laid me gently on the bed and the nurses started pushing him out the room. No, I wanted him here.

"I'm not leaving him!", he growled and they steered course and pushed him into those surgical gowns, caps, face mask and gloves.

My own pants and boxers were cut and a screen was placed just above my protruding belly.

I gripped Aiden's hand in my own.

"I'm scared baby", I voiced how I felt.

"Don't be honey. Just think of how life will be now. We have Liam and this baby and hopefully more soon", he said wagging his eyebrows.

"You just like seeing me pregnant", I said chuckling.

"Ofcourse I do. I love seeing you waddling around and needing my help. I love helping you", he said nuzzling my cheek through the mask.

"Luna, can you feel this?", Doctor Martin's voice breaking our moment.

"No", I said shaking my head and he nodded.

Soon I felt tugging in my stomach and a baby's cry was heard. I started tearing up and I looked into Aiden's eyes. He had tears in them too.

"Wait hold on. There's one more", he said and I felt another tugging in my stomach.

Twins?! That never showed on the scans.

"It seems this bugger was hiding behind it's sibling and their heartbeats beat in sync. Hear even now they do", He said just as Baby 2 was whisked away to be cleaned by a nurse.

"Twins baby. We're having twins!", Aiden cried out happily.

"You're not mad?", I asked.

"Ofcourse not. I've always wanted a lot of children and you gave me them. I love you so much baby", He said looking into my eyes. We were both teary eyed and I could see the love he had for me shining bright in his eyes.

"I love you too", I said smiling.

"All done Luna. Try not to get your bandages wet and do not do any strenuous activities for the next three weeks. The stitches are made to fall off but if you notice some swelling or pus oozing out come immediately to see me", He said as I was wheeled out of theatre and into a ward room.

"Here is your babies. Baby 1 is a girl and baby 2 is a boy", the nurse said handing me Baby 1 and Aiden Baby two.

Oh she's absolutely perfect. She looks a lot like me.

"He looks just like me and he looks naughty", Aiden said chuckling as he showed me our son.

"She looks just like you. She will be my princess like you are my Queen", he said kissing me softly.

"I'm not a girl", I said chuckling.

"But you are my Queen", he said.

"And you are my King. Any idea's for names?", I asked him.

"How about I name our son and you name our daughter?", he suggested.

"I like the name Madelyn Rose West for her", I said brushing her cheeks softly.

"Beautiful name. I love it", he said and I beamed at him.

"How about Hunter Adam West?", he said and I knew that was the names of his father and his brother.

"Perfect", I said.

Liam came bouncing into the room and Aiden waved him over.

"Come see your brother and sister", Aiden said as he pulled Laim onto his lap.

"Two? Yay! I'm a big brother now!", he said clapping his hands.

"So pwetty", he said as he looked at Madelyn.

"Liam meet Madelyn Rose and Hunter Adam", Aiden said proudly and Liam leaned down to place a a gentle kiss on their cheeks.

Yes this was where I was meant to be. With my family. My true family. The pack, my mate and my children. And I've never been happier.

The End.

So it's over my lovelies. Please do let me know what you think about this book.

Love you all!
-Sophia♥