You Kissed Me Back! OS

" Ermmm!!! Ummm!!!!" Sanyu yawned!!!!!!!...

Sanyu laid her eyes lazily around her dorm..!! kaustuki was sound asleep!...

" Up early today! Nice Sanyu" Sanyu mentally praised herself.

she quickly got up , freshened up!!!! 

Took vardhaan sir's personal diary and made her way to the library!!.

" Aaj toh I will solve the mystery!" she was determined.

It was early in the morning so hardly a straw was there in the library! And the librarian was also engrossed in some work.

Sanyu walked up to her regular bench, and was about to sit.. When she saw Randhir sitting there already playing games in his phone!..

Randhir-" U R exactly 15 mins late." he said without looking at her.

Sanyu-( who was taken aback)" I never had an appointment with U"..

Randhir-" waise batao tum paida hi late huiii thiii. Ya its some new disease"..

Sanyu-" tumse matlab"( irritated)..

Randhir-" choro whatever! Give me the diary. Don't suffocate it inside ur bag"...

Sanyu-" dream on"..

Randhir-" U R giving it to me. Miss agarwal"( he tightened his face)..

Sanyu-" ya exactly in ur dreams"

Randhir-" sanyukta do mujhe"..

Sanyu-" nhiii dungiii"..

Randhir-" Sanyukta Agarwal give it to" ( he yelled)..

Sanyu-" I won't"( she shouted back).

Librarian-" what is happening there!!??? U two get out of the library at once"( she commanded)..

Sanyu glared Randhir and went out of the library, and Randhir followed her, and started walking with him...

Randhir-" just coz of U! We were thrown out of the library, U fisherwoman"..

They were passing by the storeroom..Sanyu pulled Randhir inside the storeroom, and locked it..

Sanyu-" abb bolo kyaaa bolnaaa haiii?"..

Randhir-" why did you lock us inside this room! Listen sanyukta I m not that kind of a guy"( Randhir clarified)..

Sanyu-" some fantasy!!, oyee!!! Hello! See our arguments will repel us from every place of FITE!! so storeroom is an ideal place for us to discuss about vardhaan sir!!! Sounds sane enough"..

Randhir-" yaaa better this way!! Though I doubt ur intensions"..

Sanyu-" I dont mind strangulating you to death that's it. Otherwise u r safe"( she said plastering a fake smile on his face).

Randhir-" VARDHAAN SIR PLZZZ!!! NOT UR BULLSHITS"...

Sanyu just looked away in disgust!!..

Sanyu while taking out the diary-" I have read quite a pages!!! And it seems vardhaan was madly in love with niharika! And everything was going good!! Until someone stepped into their life! Some kind of the love triangle"( she guessed)..

Randhir-" hmm !! Ohhkey any description of niharika mam?"..

Sanyu-" ummhmmm!!! Nothing much!! Just that she was a staunch feminist"..

Randhir-" this love and girls are the root of all the troubles in ones life"..(he said with a smirk)..

Sanyu-" sometimes hatred and boys also make ones life hell"..

 Sandhir One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें