- 18 -

"Ally?" The voice is muffled and I can barely hear it. "Ally, wake up." I feel the cold droplets of water on my face and raise my arm to my face, blocking the droplets. The voice is getting louder. "Alyssa."

"What..." I mumble weakly and I open my eyes. My sight is blurry at first but I can make out Kat's face.

"Okay

"Okay..." I turn to the new voice, which belonged to Ivana. "Don't ever do that to me again." She laughed nervously. "I didn't come here to make you faint, just so you know. But goddamn, your mother is evil."

"Why would she do this?" It all comes back to me as I attempt to sit up and Kat helps me.

"That's what I want to find out. I called Ronnie and Jayce. They'll be here soon." Kat explained.

"You called Jayce?!" I glare at her as the anger begins to build up. "He acted like a complete jerk. He doesn't deserve my friendship in my time of crisis."

"Okay, calm down now. You're a lovely girl, I get that this demon thing is a lot on you, but spare me the drama. Please." Ivana waved her hands around. I noticed that she had a sort of southern accent and although what she was saying would have been rude and laced with sass on anyone else, it sounded innocent coming from her.

"We have to get to my house." I get off the bed quickly.

"No!" Kat protested.

"I have to go. My parents left me alone at home tonight I can assure you my mother probably had some great plans for tonight." I hiss.

"She is your mother. I don't believe Mrs. Carter can do something like this and neither should you."

"Okay girls. I'm going to go now. You're very welcome. Would someone care to see me to the door?" Ivana's sentence left us in silence.

"I'll do it." Kat walks over to her.

"On second thought, I'm quite interested in this. I want to know what happens, can you take me on your venture into the dark home of the possessed?" Ivana's face lit up.

"Only if you promise to protect us with your wiccan magic." Kat gave her condition.

"Deal." Ivana smiled. We didn't take many items with us, only a necklace with a cross that belonged to Kat's mom.

"Hopefully this will ward off all possible evil

"Hopefully this will ward off all possible evil." Kat said to me. "Also, told the others to meet at your place. Need more back up."

"God, no. If the demon is being controlled by a human evil, there really isn't much you can do about it. No cross has ever worked against an evil human to weaken them." Ivana shared with us her knowledge.

"I've never heard of anything like this before..." I say softly as we approach my house in the darkness.

"That's because all those movie crap is full on bogus

"That's because all those movie crap is full on bogus. Maybe not The Exorcism of Emily Rose, but I thought even that looked pretty fake." She laughed.

"Well, that explains everything." Kat says sarcastically as Ivana halts. She turns towards my house although we were walking along the pavement and lifts a finger at it. 

"That's your house, isn't it." She says softly.

"Yes..." I frown at her. "How did you know...?"

"There is a lot of evil around it... And I am not speaking about your demon."

--

Whoa there, Ivana. Calm your horsies. What do you think she meant towards the end?

Oh, P/S, guess who is about to make an appearance.

Thas right. Them demommies. Lol.

Oh, do you guys like Ivana? Yes or no, reason???

Ayyyy #39 in horror oml. I suck at horror tho lol. Tryin ma best~ and guys, thank you so much for your support. So glad I found y'all. Ya! And you silentees! I will find you one day lol. And when I do, I will start a conversation with you muahahahahaha.

Also, how do you think the confrontation with Alyssa's mom is going to go?

Let's open up a sort of suggestions list. You guys can give me potential names for the mum and I'll give a shout out to the person that suggests the name that is voted best.

Put your suggestions in the inline comment here.

To vote, just reply to that comment. The name with the most votes would get chosen! Play along, guys!

Till tomorrow~

Toodlidooes

-Iff~