Izzy imagine: one

Meeting Izzy for the first time
I'm 18 and I live in New York. Guns N' Roses are my favorite band and they're playing tonight at the Ritz, but they sold out so quick I never got tickets.

"We need to sneak in some how." My friend Erin looked around for ways to get into the small club that smelled like beer and pot.

"We can go in through the bathroom window." I added and we started to walk. "I want to see Izzy so bad-"

"Y/N, your going to do a lot more than just see him." She smirked and jumped into the bathroom stall where music was already playing outside. "He's going to love you and you both are going to have such a good night."

"I've never done it though, and I want him to be my first." I said embarrassed before letting out a deep sigh to see her comforting me.

"Hey, don't worry about it. He won't care and he'll think it's super cute." She giggled and opened the door to the small stage in the front of the bar and the band was about to go on stage.

There were so many people we had to shove our way to the front. Izzy was already 24 and I'm only 18, my mind kept telling me he'd never waste time with an 18 year old.

"Please welcome to the stage, Guns N' Roses!" The speaker blared in our faces and the crowd went insane. We stood right in front of Izzy and Duff's side of the stage.

Izzy walked out of the curtain with a cigarette in his right hand, looking around observing the crowed carefully at each person and he plugged in his guitar.

My heart melted the moment I saw him and completely fell in love. Everything about him was perfect and I was standing right in front of him with my hands on the barricades looking up at him.

My eyes never left Izzy and he watched him up and down. He usually stared toward the back near the drums, but he moved up and looked down at me as my mouth was wide open. Erin pushed me back and fourth to say something as he laughed on stage.

He just looked at me.

"He stared at you!" She yelled over the speakers and I went red and continued to look at him and call his name.

He looked down again and didn't look away before kneeling down and played his guitar while his mouth opened a little bitting his cigarette to keep in his mouth.

"Hi." I mouthed as he smiled at the ground and kept looking back.

I thought the night couldn't get any better, but a security guard came up to us saying Izzy asked for me back stage.

Is this a sick joke?

I walked into the dressing room with the paper Guns N' Roses, and saw the whole band with a girl(s) at their side except for Izzy. He sat in the back with a cigarette and red solo cup in each hand.

"Go!" Erin shoved me as I couldn't help but watch everyone at everything going on.

"Uh, h-hey." I stuttered as I felt myself staring at Izzy as he turned quickly and faced me on the couch smiling.

"Hi." He nodded before sipping his drink and motioning for me to sit with him. "I'm Izzy."

I felt the room spin as he said his name, this was all too good to be true.

"Oh I know." I chuckled at the floor before looking up at him smiling at me staring. "I'm uh Y/N."

"That's a beautiful name." He said with his arm around the couch tapping his fingers next to me.

"Thanks." I shrugged awkwardly and he was still looking at me but this time up and down slowly. "I love your music, your really the greatest rhythm guitar player, you blend so perfectly with Slash and your songwriting is amazing and inspirational I love it more than anything." I blurted out and looked down as I went red and he laughed quietly.

"Thank you doll, your sweet." He grabbed my hand before kissing it softly as I grinned like an idiot.

After talking for a while, he took my hand to another room where it was more quiet and we talked about everything. His life, my life, music and even dogs.

"I really like you Y/N." he finally said with a sigh of relief before looking up to see my reaction. "Ever since I walked on that stage."

"Are you crazy? Me?" I asked shocked and he smiled.

"I'm not kidding, and I want you to be with me." He leaned in quickly to kiss my lips passionately and biting my lips softly.

"I'd love to." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me again as he moved his hands down my body.

That was only the beginning.