5.

// You push my love away like it's some kind of loaded gun //

"So he's suspended versus Sevilla, Barcelona, AND Celta," Fernando complained, "We're in so much trouble."

"Shouldn't have punched Ramos in the face," Aveline shrugged, "Did you ever find out what Sergio said to him?"

"Antione said Ramos was being an asshole about you, and that's all he said," Fernando shrugged.

"ME?!"

"That's what he said. He didn't want to say anything else."

"He misses you, Ave," Sofía smiled sadly.

"I wouldn't know," she shrugged, "So he's suspended against Barcelona again. His suspension against them last year was the beginning of the end for us."

"Really?" Fernando asked.

"Yeah; he started to push me away then."

"I remember that," Sof nodded.

"I'm sorry that you're suspended, Antoine," Aveline frowned.

"It's fine."

"Would you like to go to dinner?"

"No. I'm going out with some friends. Don't wait up for me; I'll be home late."

"Oh. Okay. Have a good time," she sighed watching him walk out for the fourth time in two weeks.

She sat down on their bed and rubbed her face. Aveline picked up her phone and looked at her screen saver. It was picture of her and Antoine at the French National Team's end of summer banquet. Ave flopped back and turned on the television. She flipped through not finding anything interesting on. She eventually just settled for watching Friends on Netflix. The French girl watched aimlessly. It was a relief when her phone buzzed with a text message.

From: Sofía

Hey! Would you be interested in going to dinner and a movie with me? Sorry for the late notice!

To: Sofía

Sure! I'd love to! What time and where should we meet?

From: Sofía

Meet in 30 at Restaurante Nuevo Horno de Santa Teresa?

To: Sofía

See you soon!

Aveline smiled and got up off the bed and walked over to the closet. She chose a black spaghetti strap plunge bralette, denim jeans, a black floral long sleeve kimono, and black strappy heels. Ave chose to keep her hair and make up simple. She added large silver hoop earrings and a pretty matching necklace, bracelet, and ring set.