4.

// And I know why we had to say goodbye //

Aveline sighed as she looked at the TV. It was the post-game interviews and analysis. Atletico beat Real in the Derby 4-1. Fernando scored twice, Antoine scored once, and Koke scored the final goal. She grinned watching Nando's goal celebrations--one was for Sofía and the other was for their baby. Aveline was thrilled with how well their relationship was going. They were strong and really loved each other.

"Now the big question of the game is, what on Earth did Sergio Ramos say to Antoine Griezmann to get the French man to punch him in the face?"

"Yeah that started quite the fight between the two teams."

"That was crazy from Griezmann who usually doesn't lose his temper like that."

Aveline scoffed and rolled her eyes as she kept watching the recaps. She could see Fernando trying to pull Antoine away from the fight. She was also curious as to what Sergio said to Antoine that made him sock him in the nose. She knew that he had a temper. He had once smacked her across the face during a particularly nasty fight they were having.

"I think it's interesting to point out that long-term girlfriend, Aveline Desrosiers, hasn't been at any of his home games recently."

"Of course not! I broke up with that asshole three months ago!" Aveline yelled at the TV.

"We go live to the pitch where Alexis is with the man of the match, Fernando Torres."

"Fernando, an amazing Derby at your home stadium," a perky blonde smiles.

"Oh yeah for sure. It's always great to play at home and win, but it's even better when the win is against Real," Fernando beamed.

"I do believe congratulations are in order if we got your celebration correct."

"Yes, my fiancée is currently six months pregnant with our first child," Fernando grinned happily.

"That's wonderful news, congratulations on the game and your baby!"

"Thank you; I'm really excited to be a padre. I just know Sofía is going to be an amazing madre!"

"I'm sure you two will have an adorable baby! We're all so excited for you."

"Thank you. I really am so blessed to have such a great fiancée! I can't wait to start a family with Sofía!"

"And a great family it will be. Now, Fernando, you have an important game against Bayern Munich coming up at home in the Champion's League on Wednesday, and then you're away against Sevilla on Saturday. How are you feeling about your next two games?"

"I'm feeling good. I think we're in a good place right now for the Champion's League. We're tied at the top of the table in our group with Bayern, so we're feeling confident, but not too cocky, about moving on to the knock out stage. Obviously, the game on Saturday will be more difficult without Antoine, but I'm sure our team will do great."

"Thank you, Fernando. And congrats on a fantastic game!"

Aveline half paid attention the other interviews. She started paying closer attention when she saw the replay of Antoine's goal. It was quite a good goal. The next replay was the fight. Aveline paid close attention. It was interesting. It looked like Real Madrid was getting ready to take a free kick. Sergio Ramos and Antoine were standing close together. Ramos covered his mouth and looked at Antoine. Suddenly Antoine rounded on Sergio and socked him in the nose hard. After that, a fight broke out. Red and yellow cards fly all over the place. Red for Antoine, Sergio, and Pepe, Yellow for Cristiano, Fernando, Nacho, Juanfran and Isco.