Chapter XXVI

They observed her days later, she was back to her normal condition. According to Kaeun, she stopped getting nightmares when she slept.

That still didn't stop the others from worrying. What if she gets worse later on? They took care of Kaeun like she was a porcelain glass, the 12 wolves observed her. When ever she tended to fall, they would always be there help her up. Because of the recent incident, Kaeun became more clutz and from time to time, she says she gets dizzy.

She was looking out of her window at her usual seat in the classroom. Lay got himself taking a short glimpse every now and then, and fortunate, he didn't get caught by the lecturer nor by Kaeun.

Covered by thoughts, Kaeun exhaled a heavy sigh. The day certainly didn't interest her. The triggering bell got her up. "Class dismissed", the teacher said before taking his feet out of the room and that's when the people started swarming out in the hallways. "Feeling sick again?", someone asked her by surprise. Kaeun's eyes shifted at Lay, "Oh, no. I'm perfectly fine", she replied. 

Kaeun tagged along with Lay to the cafeteria, where the others would be. When they came, they were already merrily chatting. "I'm just saying she can't take the adventure in he forest?", Sehun exclaimed, looked like he was defending himself. "Come on. Knowing Kaeun, she can take it", Baekhyun scoffed then he spotted Kaeun and Lay on their way to them. "Speaking of, here they are. Why don't you ask Kaeun first?"

Kaeun shifted herself on the empty seat beside Sehun while Lay, on the other side near Kai. "Ask me what?", she looked at them, back and forth. Suho, out of choices, "They guys were thinking if we could tag you along with this month's camping, which is this weekend"

"Say no more. I'm coming"

"Wait wait. Kaeun", Kyungsoo protested. "As much as we want to take you, we can't. You still haven't fully recovered"

"No. I'm definitely okay"

"Told you, guys", Baekhyun grinned, along Kai, giving him a high hive.

"You're not thinking straight", Sehun spoke.

"Are you saying I'm thinking in circles? I've been waiting for this!", Kaeun pumped her fists with a thrilling expression. The boys didn't really know how to say no to Kaeun, but it's rare for her to ask such requests. Of all requests, that idea had to be choosen. "Come on, guys. Please? What if I get even better after camping?"

"Hell no. You can get traumatized seeing our naked bodies", Sehun cringed at the image, even he himself will have to strip off his clothes before going through the transformation. 

"I was such in a good mood until you guys mentioned that", Chanyeol sighed, groaning his guts out. "I don't want to go~", his horrifying voice made the whine scary. "It's much worse than what those humans girls get monthly I forgot what's it called"

"It's called periods", Kaeun explained.

"-You mean like dots?", Sehun asked.

"No. It's like the dirt in our--The fuck, I don't like talking about it. At least you don't go through the pain we get for a couple of days", Kaeun made it sound as obvious as possible. The oldest man, Suho, watched in the background as the topic lied in the atmosphere as if talking about it in public wouldn't even matter in the world. It was just amazing how the topic changed from camping to 'monthly presents' but that made Suho think he was quite normal among the brothers. For now. The smirk on his face couldn't just get off.

Kaeun's eyes hissed at Chanyeol. "You guys aren't human so you wouldn't understand. Let's just talk about the camping again", she sighed again, after sighing her bangs away. Suho glanced at the time, realizing that classes will be back on in 15 minutes and he needed to start preparing. "Alright. We'll talk about it with Mom and Dad. For now, make sure you return to class on time", he gave each of his siblings a firm look before turning to leave.