i need advice (2)

im so conflicted.

after bts won tht bbma's there were a lot of different reactions, hate, happiness, confusion.

My friend (lets just call her Kelly. just incase she reads this)

Kelly, was the one who infected all of my friend group, and now we all suffer from Kpop fever.

After bts won she got a bit scared and nervous, so she said she was going to take a break from kpop, because everything was going to change and she didn't want things to change.

So I agreed with her:

Kelly: I'm taking a break, i'm going to stop listening to kpop, just until I forget about the bbma's

So we all were like okay, and even I was going to do so.

Me: Okay i'll do it with you, but only until my birthday (June 6th).

So we did that Tuesday Morning, and we succeeded in not talking about or listening to kpop the whole day, but then I felt drained and sad. Kpop brings my spirits up and makes me happy but I felt pain, and when I was on twitter, they were on multiple shows and for some reason I wasn't has happy as when they come to America for concerts and get interviewed. It was different, and me I like to think things out so yesterday I was ranting:

Me: Bts won an award at the bbma's then soon they will probably get a big head and think they are better, and then ARMY will get a big head and it will be a disaster, then when bts win's awards in Korea they are not going to be grateful for them because they are going to be like "Oh we already won a huge award in America these little ones in Korea don't matter"

And then all the other groups are going to gun for American awards rather than Korean awards, and all the other groups are going to try to make music geared toward Americans and kpop will be changed for ever.

I'm just concerned and worried and I know I've said this before, but im nervous, Kpop will soon become mainstream, and it'll be because bts won.

Am I wrong to think like this? Am I just overthinking things? I still love bts but it just bothers me I need help, because now im suddenly not able to listen to YNWA or WINGS anymore, I always feel bitter listening to it, I just don't like what im feeling.