Chapter 1 ~ The first encounter...

A fine day it was, Olivia thought as she skipped merrily through the busy crowds of London market. Indeed it was, the sun was shining brighter than it usually would during March, Spring was finally re-born. The sign of new life and new beginnings for the citizens of London. People rushing about to purchase the newest items ready for the warmer days, and Olivia ready to purchase her own goods. Well, second hand good from other's bags and pockets.

Olivia was surprisingly easy to notice. Women wore beautiful dresses hand crafted from the finest of materials. Olivia wore the top half of a black corset, the back tied into a neat knot, The ends frilly and silky with dozens of shiny buttons on the centre. Teenage girls riding pants used by the few girls who actually rode horses, Black combat boots scuffed from the years of wearing. Medium sized wavy brunette hair braided into a cute side braid and a small top hat to finish off the look of a young strange teenager who dressed almost like a male, yet more on the feminine side.

 Medium sized wavy brunette hair braided into a cute side braid and a small top hat to finish off the look of a young strange teenager who dressed almost like a male, yet more on the feminine side

(What the top hat looks like with the braided hair)

Olivia received looks of distaste once in a while as she strolled past people. Repaying there glances by slyly slipping her hangs into their pockets and transporting their wipes and watches into her inner pockets.

Olivia didn't feel even the slightest bit bad for taking things that weren't hers. Maybe if the rich provided for the poor, she would be in a warm house and not living in a horses stable. Pick-pocketing was like second nature, gotta make a living some way or another. And this way was just too easy.

The day went on, the market grew bigger by midday day, making life easier for the younger beggars and thieves. Olivia swept through the crowd, swiping an apoplectic from her left and snatching a wallet from the right.

For the normal people, they just saw scruffy children wandering around. But for those "scruffy children" they could recognise another thief or child in need like recognising an elephant in a park.

Many of those children/teenagers would team up to get the job done quicker, helping trip up the rich blokes whilst the other swiped the goods.
Olivia preferred to work by herself, but would occasionally help assist another Person in their deeds.