To Mate or To Wait

Start from the beginning

The Luna is in charge of communicating pack issues with the Alpha, loving and caring for the pack like a mother would and being the level headed female to cool all the testosterone in the air. We didn't get to pick this one but obviously it's me.

And the Alpha runs the pack and is in charge of everyone and everything. AKA Sebastian and his bossy, protective, unbelievably sexy behavior.

"What are you thinking about" Ashton asked pulling me into his lap

"Just how much my life has changed theses past few months" I said inhaling his scent

He stiffened "Are you unhappy here?"

I looked up at him and was met with a look I never wanted to see on my mates face. He was heartbroken and had a lost look in his eyes.

"Ashton how could I be unhappy? I have you, Taniah and the pack plus all of our friends everything is perfect" I said placing a kiss to the spot where my mark will be one day

He shuddered and looked down into my eyes before pressing a kiss to my forehead "But what about the imbalance that's coming that could change everything and we don't even know when it's coming" he said

"Well either way I'll always be right here loving you" I said

I instantly stiffened realizing what I just said and avoided his gaze. Although we've both said we love each other it isn't something we say often. I took a breath before standing up.

"I'm going to.. see what everyone else is doing" I said making my way towards the door

That seemed to snap Sebastian back to the real world because in 2 seconds flat he closed his office door and pressed me against it looking down at me with an emotion I couldn't read in his eyes.

"I love you too beautiful" he said before crashing his lips into mine and pulling my hips closer to him before moving his hands to cup my butt.

He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist as I clung to him sparks vibrating throughout my body. He slowly walked over to his desk setting me on top of it while he stood in between my legs and dipped his head down to reach my lips.

He trailed his tongue along my bottom lip silently asking for entrance which I immediately granted. His taste filled my mouth causing us both to moan as we fought for dominance. Him being the Alpha male wouldn't let me win so I gave into him causing him to smirk against my lips.

A knock on the door caused me to jump slightly but Sebastian's kisses quickly distracted me as my attention went back to him.

The door opened but neither me nor Sebastian looked up to see who it was figuring they would go away.

A throat cleared and I pulled away from Sebastian causing him to growl lowly and hold me tighter.

"You're so beautiful" he said huskily

I turned around to see my parents and my brothers standing there along with some of the Royal guards. I blushed jumping down from Sebastian's tall desk.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" I asked sitting in Sebastian's chair

"Certainly not to watch you two make out" my father said

Sebastian picked me up and placed me in his lap as he sat down. "Then I suggest you leave because you're interrupting" He shot back

I pecked his cheek calming him and looked at my family "please sit"

"We were wondering what the time frame is for this attack" my mother said

"Would you like us to call up whoever these fuckers are and fit something into your schedules?" Sebastian asked sarcastically