My oc story

I know this is going to be a little different than the others I write I just wanted to introduce you guys to my OC, if at any point in this book you want to request a OC writing / story just PM me or leave your oc in the comments and who they are shipped with, my girl is ... well you'll see

________ ______________________________

Name: Rosie Moon (Winter)
Age: unknown, looks about 17
Bio: born in a quiet little town Rosie grew up quite well, other than her brother coming home and beating her up almost twice a week. Rosie was never one to speak up for herself and she was quite depressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

       Rosie walked along the road to school quietly humming to herself thinking, "I wonder what today is going to bring, I hope big brother isn't home when in get there." Rosie sighed. She wanted a normal life, with a normal family, but that wasn't to happening for her. She thought about her favorite season, winter time, time for joy.
           She just couldn't believe it when she walked into her house with her mother sitting on the couch. "Where is my brother, mom?" Rosie asked with a concerned look on her face. Her mother just looked at her with tears in her eyes.
             "There is no need to worry anymore Rosie. Me and your father found out about what your brother has been doing to you so we've arranged for you to live with your grandmother."
             "Grandma Lisa? But mother what about you and father?"
             "Don't worry sweetie, just go pack your stuff." with that Rosie went upstairs and started packing. All was silent until her door behind her slammed shut and locked. Turning around Rosie saw a face she didn't want to see.... her brother.
             "I hear your going to grandma's little sister." his voice was cold, and scary, "What a shame you won't make it." with that he shoved Rosie through the window holding onto her by her shirt collar, "I was supposed to be the only child! Then you showed up!" He let go of Rosie, letting her fall to her death......

                .....................................

       Or what he thought was her death.

                ......................................

        GASP!!! Winter shot up in bed tears in her eyes knocking Sakuya off the side of the bed, "Wah! Sakuya! I'm so sorry!!"
        "Oooowwwwww that freaking hurt!" Sakuya rubbed the back of his head in pain, "The hell was that for Winter!?"
          "Sorry I was dreaming about my family again..... I didn't mean it babe..." Winter leaned over to the green headed vampire and kissed his head, "forgive me~"
           "..... I can't stay mad at you, and that's no lie," Winter giggled, "just remember those are dreams, your brother can't hurt you anymore, besides.... that was almost 30 years ago."
            "I know...." Winter looks at her old locked, a "R" still engraved on the front, "And my old self died a long time ago....."

______________________________________

I hope this story doesn't give you too much feels! And if you guys want more of Rosie (Winter) just tell me!!!

I love you all byyyeee

-Mae-

Had to try to update it