Special Requests <Sehun>

Heyy guys well,  i've been taking all the requests for imagines and i hope you enjoy them....i'm always grateful for your votes.

This is my fanfic, http://w.tt/Q4OClS hope you'd take a look.. Gomawa ;*
~~~
Seohee:-

Its first day in the new school after you have moved to a better place, in Gangnam...

You put on your ironed uniform, and combed your hair into a ponytail.

The moment you entered the School...

"I will get them tomorrow"

"Okay I think I can be patient till then! but you will be missing your head if you didnt" a low pitched voice said in a warning tone.

Then you started to slowly see the figure that the Voice belongs to!

hazzel hair,Tall, A mixture of cutness and handsomness along with sharp eyes and a clear jaw line, followed by a crowd of about 4 guys and he leads them.

Lately you were informed by the school geeks that were bullied by them, That this was the school gang! lead by Oh Sehun, rich and handsome! They're being the bully and your life would turn desperate if they set their eyes on you!

~~~~~~

"helppp, I swear I would bring more money next time"  A weeping voice calling for help

"shut up would u?" That Oh Sehun thingie said! grabbing him from his shirt collar.

You Ran towards the boy!

"are you okay?" you looked up towards Sehun who was smirking and Gave him the most angry look.

"go away" the boy started crying and ran away.

"what the hell do you think u are" you shouted at Sehun.

all the kids in the school were gazing at you as if you have done something unusual.

one of the girls approached you.

"you shouldnt miss with him"

"pffft why" you said mockingly.

"He's the school bully and the most popular among girls"

"how come?!"

she grabbed your arm to leave the playground.

.......

"This is Oh Sehun, his parents are divorced and he only knows how to dance, ermm beside making fun of people,he's very rich as well" That girl named Lili Said.

You stood silent.

You felt sorry and angry at the same time which made u unable to speak.

Then lunch time came, He passed just right infront of you and glanced at you.

"I think this means you're next" Lili said "Good Luck"

She left the table with you sitting alone.

"Yahhhhh" One of Oh's Followers annoyed you.

"What!"

"You shouldnt mess with Us, arraso?"

"No!!" You forrowed your eyebrows.

"Go tell him over there, lets see what he'd do. and i'll defend whoever he..."

"Yahhhhhh" Sehun shouted from the other table. "Come here"

He scolded him when returned to the table. but why?