EXO Imagines VIII «KyungSoo»

Hello guys! I have been working on my fanfic... I would be grateful if you checked it out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/9089174?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading Thanks and enjoy this one ;)

------------

Imagine:

Its your first day to work at a restaurant, You took the bus all the way there!

~~~In The Bus~~~

You didn’t find a place to sit , so naturally you decided to stand up. The road was bumpy, it was extremely uncomfortable for you to stand!

You: ouch! , sorry ! *you accidentally hit the old lady sitting infront of you*

D.O: hey! *patting on your shoulder* you can take my seat.

You: *hurrying to sit down* Thanks ur so gentle.

D.O: *smirks*

When the bus stopped at ur station u got out of it.You look behind you to find that man coming after you, you started to feel creepy 

You quickened a bit

.

.

.

Still behind you,

You: Yaaahh!! you stupid freak , why are you following people around *you Shouted* I said u r gentle and that doesn’t mean you should follow me. *you looked quickly right infront of you*

KyungSoo: . . . . . . 

You: *look backwards again, still following you* Are you deaf or something? *sigh* GO AWAAAAAYYYY! Urghhhh

KyungSoo: *hurries to open the restaurant doo*

You: well well well, you’re still following me even into the restaurant pfffft *you rest your hands on your waist *

“Welcome D.O manager” you heard someone saying!

You: *frozen, eyes wide opened* Do you by any chance …work here? 

KyungSoo: mmmmm *he raises an eye-brow* 

You: *cough cough* W-w-w-what exactly is your job here? 

KyungSoo: The Manager and The lead chief 

You: I’m screwed! 

KyungSoo: *giggles* ehmm I’m going to give you a chance bec. U didn’t know! 

You: *gasp*THannkk you!

KyungSoo: But! Because u called me a stupid freak! You are going to sweep the floor after u finish working 

You: *smile foolishly* I see!

~~~~after work hours has finished~~~

“(y/n)-ahh you’ve worked hard”

“not so bad as a rookie”

“Keep the hard work ..fighting” 

The restaurant staff said before leaving.

You: *tired* Ahh I have to finish cleaning *sigh* Ommaaaaaaa 

KyungSoo: What are you calling your ommaaa for? *he smirks*

You: *turned back* w-what? Uhmm nothing! I’ll just finish cleaning up and leave, Manager oppa! I’m really sorry for what happened today *you looked to the ground*

KyungSoo: *Looked at you silently, then smirked* Then leave this I’ll do them! You have worked enough today.

You: What? *startled* *eyes wide opened*

KyungSoo: Omo you have very wide eyes *he teased you*

You: Pffffftt not wider than yours 

KyungSoo: *giggles* I’ll reduce ur salary if you joked about my eyes or my height again.

You: I didn’t talk about your height right now.

KyungSoo: Jinja? Ehmm ok then it’s a warning *grin*

You: ………*paralyzed as if there were light rays coming out from his face* *jaw dropped*

KyungSoo: give me the sweeper I’ll do it! 

You: No no I’m doing the floor today *grabbed the sweeper back*

KyungSoo: Come on give it to me, the floor is slippery *both of your hands holding the sweeper*

You: Manager I really appreciate it but I’d have to –AHHHHHHH

*You both slipped on the floor, D.O slipped and fell over you*

YOU&KYUNGSOO: *Frozen, staring at each other* 

Heartbeats could be heard out loud ….

Pound pound

YOU & KYUNGSOO: Get off of me 

YOU &KYUNGSOO: me? It’s  you!!!

*you both gained your senses and stood up*

You: errm sorry 

*you looked at each other and laughed*

KyungSoo: okay okay we’ll help each other out, I clean here and you do the kitchen

You: Arrasao!

*you started cleaning together*

~~~~After you finished~~~

KyungSoo: would you like to drink anything? 

You: well I have to-

KyungSoo: Then I’d take a cup of Americano *smirks*

You: Blueberry smoothie *you smile foolishly again*

You went to a nearby café to have some drinks, you sat on the high chair infront of the bar and he sat beside you,

You: Yayyy blueberriesss come meet mama!!!! *you finished the smoothie in one shot*

KyungSoo: *giggles* There’s something on your cheek 

You: what? Where? *you put ur hand on ur cheek making sure there’s nothing on it*

KyungSoo: I’ll sweep it for you *he kisses you on your cheek*

You:…….

……..*paralyzed* 

*blushing*

You: there was nothing on my cheek, was there?

KyungSoo: *giggles*

~~~~~~~~~

thank you for your votes!! pls continue voting.... comment ur name and bias for an imaine :3