We need to stop

Oh my God, what happened to my head last night? I feel like I shouldn't even be alive now. This was the first thing that crossed my mind when I woke up. And it was even worse when I opened my eyes completely. First, it took me a minute to realize where I was, Brian's guest room, and it took another few seconds to notice Joey next to me. He looked so cute, mouth slightly open, deep in his sleep. I love you Joey Richter, I said to myself, I really, really love you. Then the scenes from last night came to my head, me and Joey, having great, hot, passionate sex right here on this bed. I smiled satisfied thinking of it, it was really great. But then, another image came to my head, or should I say images, scenes, of me and Brian, having even hotter, rougher sex. Am I imagining this? Did I dream about it? But it looked so clear, we were on his bed, and it was so intense, so aggressive... Oh God. That really happened. Oh God, oh God. I started to remember. But wait, why did I do such a thing? I don't want Brian, I don't wanna have sex with him. Was I really that drunk? I couldn't have been, I mean, if I was, I wouldn't remember it now. So what the hell happened? I tried to sort things in my head, but I couldn't come to an explanation, the only thing I was sure of was, I'd never do that to Joey. I remember spending a lot of time with Brian, and I remember him giving me drinks, and taking me up to sober me up, but I was still confused. Something was wrong, something was so damn wrong. What do I do now? How do I tell Joey this? I got out of the bed, not wanting to wake him up, and made my way downstairs.

''You look like shit'' Tyler greeted me when I entered the kitchen. Apparently he was the only one up.

''Good morning to you too'' I replied and poured myself a cup of coffee.

''What's wrong?'' he asked me, probably seeing on my face that I wasn't my usual self.

''Nothing. Just hungover.''

''You're seriously gonna lie to me?''

Yeah, like I said, he could see right through me. ''I had sex with Brian'' I blurted out of nowhere, not even knowing why I said it. It just seemed the right thing to do.

''You what?!''

''You heard what I said'' I mumbled sitting down at the table.

''You've got to be kidding me'' he replied shaking his head.

''I wish I was. Believe me, I did not want that to happen. I don't even know how or why it happened, I just remember that it did.''

''Were you that drunk or?'' Tyler asked, but he sounded more curious than worried.

''Not that much'' I replied, a little suspiciously, ''but why do I have a feeling you knew that already?''

I watched him as he took a really, really deep breath. He looked weired, worried, but also, kind of strange. It almost seemed like he knew something more about this situation, more than me. ''Audrey...'' he started, ''me and Brian...we brought some Ecstasy to the party. We both took it, and Brian also put a pill in your drink. Now before you freak out, I swear I didn't know he was gonna do it, he told me later about it, and I swear to God I didn't know you had sex.''

I just sat there, staring at him, with my mouth half open. Did I just hear this right. Ecstasy?

''Audrey, please say something'' he snapped me out.

''I can't believe it...''

''I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't know.''

''No...it's...I'm just...'' I didn't have the words to express myself. I still couldn't believe it was true, ''just don't tell anyone about it, please'' I finally finished. He looked at me like that sentence didn't make sense, but to me it did, and finally he must have figured it out 'cause he nodded. Great, one more secret to keep. Maybe you're wondering why I decided not to tell anyone about it, but it's actually pretty simple. If I tell someone, especially Joey, our whole group is as good as dead, not to mention that Brian could actually be dead. I can't risk everything and tell him, I just can't. So all I can do now is hope that Brian won't remember what happened, and this will stay between me and Tyler.