(Mafiatale!Gaster Sans)

You have been doing activities around your apartment and grew tired. Sans...planed to visit you and wanted to surprise you. That's why he didn't tell you he'd come. You on the other hand, took a shower and planed to sleep the rest of the day.

You slip on your comfy clothes and lied down on the bed. Turning here and there, not able to sleep. "Amy...just sleep. You need it" With that said. You go and lay down, and finally sleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about this Pap?" Sans asked as Papyrus gives him a bunch of roses. "Of course Sans..." He says confidently as he pushes his brother out the door. "GOOD LUCK!" He shouts at Sans who is making his way to your house...

Alas he finally made it. He rings the doorbell and no answer. After a few more times, he made up his mind to maybe just try to open up the door by the handle. It was not locked since you were too tired and lazy to lock it.

He searches for you around your house and he has not seen you anywhere. Well anywhere except your room. He blushes at the thought of you changing if he just barges in.

He knocks and there was no answer. It was quiet so he thought that you might not be in the shower or if yes he would have heard it running.

and you cant be in the basement, since he just checked there last. And if you were listening to music. He would hear you singing.

He went inside and you were sleeping. He layed the flowers into a near by desk and lied down behind you on an empty space in the bed. He wraps his arms around your tiny waist and hugged you from behind. You smile in your sleep and turn to face him. You were not awake though.

You cuddle more into him and suddenly wake up. You see him laughing hard. You felt the drool in the corners of your mouth and he falls off the bed, and run away as you chase him while wiping the dried and fresh saliva off...

The both of you settle down and cuddle up in the couch...

As Sans left the roses on your bed to die and wilt...

The End...

~~~~~~~~~

Requested by: Amanda-Rossetta

hoped you liked it!!!!!!