A Little Black Widow

Comincia dall'inizio

S: Come on, James! Time to go. Cindy, thank you very much. Here's your money. See you later, Mrs. Johnson.

- Oh, call me Ruby, son.

S: Okay, Ruby. Bye. Say bye to grandma, Sarah and James.

J: Bye.

Sarah: Bye grandma.

James ran to the car and got in the back seat.

Steve walked to the car and opened the back door, so Natasha could put Sarah there.

Natasha put the seatbelt on Sarah.

J: Come on, Mom.

N: James, I... I'm going home.

J: Noooo, you have to go home with us. Let's play theses new games with me, please.

N: James, I am tired.

Sarah: Come on, Mamma.

N: Tomorrow I'll see you. I promise.

Steve looked away, Natasha closed the car door and looked at him.

N: I'll see you at the Avengers Base tomorrow.

Steve looked at Natasha and nodded, already showing his disappointment for her refusing to go home with him and the kids, but Steve didn't argue.

Natasha got into her car and left.

Sarah got hysterical inside the car as soon as Natasha left because she wanted to spend some time with her. Steve had to stay a little more there to calm Sarah down.

Natasha arrived on her apartment, feeling exhausted from the trip yet. She rested her backpack on her shoulder and opened the door.

As soon as Natasha looked at the living room floor, there was pee and cat feces. Natasha looked at the open window and sighed.

Your fault, Natasha. All you had to do is was close the damn window! Natasha thought, she kicked the door shut and propped her backpack on the counter. Natasha cleaned the living room and went to take a shower.

It was already dark outside, when Natasha was finishing her bath in the tub. She got up and at the moment she grabbed the towel to dry, she stopped and inclined her ear toward the bathroom window.

Natasha frowned and went silent to try to hear the noise that caught her attention. Natasha was certain now.

Natasha got out of the tub and wrapped herself in the towel, she ran to the living room window, then she went out to the fire escape and saw a man fighting four guys. Two of them were already on the floor, unconscious. And the other 2 took turns to fight against the other man, who by the performance has much experience with fight.

Natasha didn't understand who was the bad guys or the good ones in the fight. Natasha came down the stairs as fast as she could.

The mysterious man was wearing a bandana on his head, which made Natasha believe he was some burglar.

Natasha jumped up from the 2nd floor to the ground. She immediately attacked the man with the bandana, and now that she was facing him she could see that the bandana also covering his eyes, which is extremely odd.

The man turned his face to the side and lowered his head a little, he was breathing heavily, as if trying to identify her through the smell.

Natasha frowned and began to fight hand-to-hand with the man and she had to manage to keep herself wrapped in the towel.