Naruto and Sasuke? Sho Cafe

Mulai dari awal

"One more question Haruno," The Uchiha said, doing well to hide his fear unlike the blond who was shaking under my sharp eyes. "How long have you been acting? Along with Hinata?"

I sneered, dropping them. Cracking my neck and my knuckles, I turned back at them and frowned. "You should've figured this out the first thing Uchiha, and though we were not acting at first we gradually did as it was Hinata's idea we should stay out in trouble. Just be happy she came up with that idea, or every one of you that picked on Hinata would be 6 feet under."

With that last statement, I turned and disappeared among the large crowd of bustling people who were ignorant of our conversation. 

With Sasuke and Naruto, they sat there for a minute before Naruto had a small mischievous smirk on his face. 

"Wanna follow Sakura-Chan?"

"Thought you would never ask dobe."

 -

'Damn it, how long have they been standing there... How much have they heard?' Sakura thought, her worry growing deeper. How could she have been such a fool to not notice an idiot and the candidate of school president following her? All she could hope was that they hadn't heard much and just heard that she was going to skip school. Which was impossible as Hinata was also strict with grades. 'When I see them again, I'll get my answers.'

Cha! That's right!

Stopping, I stood in front of small cafe. Opening the door, the bell jingled and instantly a maid came up to me and smiled. "Welcome to the Sho Cafe! Table for just you miss?"

I looked around for a bit before my eyes landed on a painting of a small butterfly and a meadow. "I see you have a new painting. Oil painted, a meadow of poppy flowers, and surrounding it large oak trees. Made by Allysa Palcuba right?"

"Y-Yes! Now then, here and I supposed you know where the entrance is?"

"Of course."

"Alright, have a nice day!"

Taking a silver key with a butterfly charm, I passed by the timid maid and instantly went to the kitchen. There I saw familiar faces as they either waved, grinned, or ignored me. Going on my way, I went to the back of the storage, moved away the old crate, and found a small entrance with a key hole in it. 

As soon as I pushed the key in, a whirring sound was heard and a click. Instantly, a small trap door on the floor popped open and I left the key in the keyhole. Bracing myself, I jumped into the hole and into a new different room. 

The new room wasn't as bad as people would be thinking. For one thing the torches were making the room bright, a smell of cake wafted through the air, and it was furnished beautifully with black Victorian furniture. Sitting on the couch in the middle of the room was a lanky man. Red crimson eyes and blond hair somehow complimenting his eyes and complexion, he looked up at me and smiled. 

"G'Day Sakura." He greeted, motioning for me to sit down which I did. "I did not expect you to be here today so quickly! Tea?"

"A new mission from you-know-who. And yes please."

Pouring a cup of warm tea, the man sighed and shook his head. "At it again? Alright I need details and make it quick. I have to go down the art store, gotta buy more paint and such for my new model!"

"You're sense of 'art' is sickening Daijo."

Daijo, a famous criminal. Known to blindfold his 'models' first before they could see him, dress them up, paint them, afterwards rape them, and finally kill them. I still can't believe people still fall for it. Then again he always moves around, going places to places to do his 'art' and pays people big time, to not get their money after.