At the water fall

Oh no I am going to be late.
What should I where?
I will were this!

What should I where?I will were this!

Got to run. Got to run. Shit I am going to be late. That's OK . Oh sorry I wasn't meaning for you to here that. But I am going to be there don't go please . I won't.
I got there out of breathe panting. Oh wow this is amazing. He asked me as I looked up at him if I was OK. Yes I am fine I say. Come come. OK but may I ask where are you taking me? I shouldn't say you never know who could be listening in. Oh ya your right about that. But should we real y be. " he covers my mouth before i could finish talking". Shut up  i here something some ones coming. He just picked me up and ran. He was so fast i was fussy and felt sick to my stomach. When we where finally by the road he put me down. I imedeatly collapsed to the ground. Hey are you ok ? She said she was just dizzy but fine. I'm glad she did not ask any questions. Next thing I know I'm in the passenger seat of his truck. I was so tired I must of dosed of because when I woke up we where in the middle of no where. My body was nuzled into his. I looked up and he was drifting in and out of sleep. Hay pull over and let me take the weel. You can rest up just tell me where we are going and I can drive. He did nothing i just said we where almost there and that I was not to worry. Next thing I know he is telling me we hate here. He stops the car but didn't get out. Hay are we going in. I look over and he is out cold. A just resided to join him for a nap.