The meeting

So what is going on with the meeting so fare Lex?
Not much just about Prince Axel flint Ricardo. I get all day dreamy. Um Carsin are you OK?
Ya ya I'm fine. It's just. Its just what? Oh nothing. You make no sense sometimes you no. Ya that's a trait of mine.
So why are tay talking about the Prince? He looking for his mate. Why do you ask? I I just wanted to know.
Is there something wrong with me asking? Its not that I like him. Or any thing. Because I don't so why wold you think that. Just leave me alone.
I run to the house and slam my bedroom door. Jump on my bed and ball my eyes out. Why do I bother falling in love I am a lone wolf and I might always be.
What is wrong with me. A handsome Prince like him would never love me.

~~~Axle's part

I think she is the one.
She smells amazing.
And and when I grabbed her hand I felt them.
The sparks.
They where like a thousand of feathers tickling me.
And the the kiss was like no other.
My my wolf was about to jump out.
That right
I love her
(Whimper)
(Whimper)
I need her
Please please please
Soon very soon.

~~~Carsin

He is so dreamy tho. And I need him. Then I get a knock on my door. Who is it? Me Derek. Can I come in or are you totally naked? I mean even if you we're. I wold totally be fine with that. I'm not afraid of seeing that. You now what I can't do this bye. Bye Derek.