"Awoken" December 1, 2287

Ugh!

I awoke from cryosleep with all my muscles frozen from the process. That is the most dangerous part about cryosleep. All your muscles connected to movement are frozen for at least five minutes, as you might be dizzy after waking up.

My team and I had been cryosleep for almost four years. Wait, where were they? If I was awoken, why weren't they? My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden sound

Graaargh!

I managed to look up high enough to see one of the guard dogs sitting at my feet, growling at an odd creature crawling into the room. As I watched, the creature exposed its massive teeth and swung a large fist at the dog. The hit connected, sending the dog flying against the wall. I struggled to reach the gun on the table beside my chamber. I managed to grab the gun, right as the creature noticed my movement. It growled as it closed in on me, flexing its claws as it walked.

"Listen here, ugly. You take on more step and I will waste you," I yelled, aiming the gun at it's face.

It seemed to regard the gun in my hand before it slowly took one more step.

Bang!

I followed up on my threat by shooting the creature with the ARMA revolver.

Raaaarg!

It lunged at me, and I empty the gun into it's face.

Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!

I wish I hadn't done so, as another one  approached from the entrance. It started running at me. I mentally prepared myself for death, before the thing was cut down by gunfire.

My muscles finally start up, allowing me to stand up and walk to the ammo box on the table by the door. I reloaded the revolver, and silently regarded my friend Alan DelRio walk up behind me.

He had dropped his uniform for our DELTA armor suits. He handed me one one of the ARMA ASP 7.62 assault rifles. He then pointed to a suit of armor in harness.

"Suit up and get ready. Aliens have attacked the ship. Those were just two of them. We need to awake the crew from cryosleep."