4

It was a blinding light at first but then what appeared to Yu, was another train station. It was nice and clean, like a doctor's office. The place surrounding it was two trains always moving forward, never ending as if it was a conveyor belt. The dead center was a TV monitor. It felt all too pressing on Yu, and something he knew, it shot him hard with fear, and it grasped his neck.

"What's with this place? It's freaking me out!" Ryuji exclaimed, as Yu his right behind a coin locker.

"It's awfully clean compared to the rest of Mementos, why is that?" The Emo boy poses the question.

Now entering Narukami station. A gps sounding voice   perks up, breaking the silence.

"Narukami? Who the hell's that!" Ryuji seemed angered and ready to blow.

"Me." A voice answered. It was Narukami's, he was certain, but he himself was silent.

The TV screen turned on, and the rest of the room dimmed. On the screen it was Yu. But it wasn't. From the angle, his hair was slightly messier than usual, and his eyes were, yellow. He was wearing a nice suit as well. It only made Yu even more nervous.

"Get ready!" Akira shouted, making a guard stance.

Yu's other self only laughed.
"Don't worry!" He laughed some more, "I am just looking for some, friends."

"How so?" Akira asked, still on guard.

The man on the screen just laughed again, "Oh, I don't know, but at least I'm not a low life like you all," he sighs, "but people are people. You'll have to do."

'I, I don't really think that...' Yu tensed.

"Stop talking crap about us, like we're something you collect!" Ryuji snapped back.

"Well of course you're not collectibles, *I* know that." Yu voices seemed to tick slowly to the more angry side, like a ship sinks further and further to the abyss.
"But with someone like me, everybody wants to go off and leave without me and just leaves me all alone! I never stay anymore. Always moving forward. That's not fair, is it? Just to have permanent friends!"

Yu was at a loss of words. He knew if he argued, they'd get hurt, Yu knew if he spoke up, it'd mean trouble for them. Yet, he still was pretty furious.

"That's just low! Making people change their lifestyles to fit yours?! That's just not nice at all!" Ann talked back, making the guy on screen twice as angry. He slammed his fist against the tv, making the whole place shake, and the group was standing at the epicenter. One moment the guy was there. The next, gone.

The area surrounding them was a snake of black mist and slowly shrinking and inclosing them, constricting and tightening. Then in a single poof, monsters appeared.
"Shadows! We're surrounded!" Morgana exclaimed, perfectly describing situation. Yu moved around as he could.

"Persona!" Akira shouted, it made Yu jump a mile, almost losing his balance. The nostalgia hit him pretty hard like a kick to the back. He looked to the group and there was a a flash of blinding light, it was a flame, and it was gone in a second. What replaced the furnace was humanoid figure with feathers and a top hat.
"Ravage them!" He shouted out, and several spells came out, but to no avail, the shadows looked like nothing happened, only slightly damaged to the point they just stretch, to shake it off.
"No good!" Ann responded, and tried her self apparently, summoning her own persona and casting agi out on them, but once again, it had no help. The shadows, themselves had a turn, and fought and packed a mean punch. Ryuji was put to sleep and a hard physical attack hit him too. Ann was knocked to her feet, while "Fox" boy had to step in as well to accommodate to for their sleeping teammate. Morgana seemed to be mad and ready to punch someone ready to punch something with full throttle. While as Akira seemed fazed and scared by his body language. "Fox" was soon to be swept down as well, without giving Ann enough time to get up, so then the Shadow's attacked again, and it seemed Morgana's attacks weren't helping at all. A laugh played through the station. It was Yu's but it was greatly distorted, and it bothered him even more so, was that the group was greatly cornered. Yu knew what he had to do at this point. He mustered something inside of him, and called his own Persona.
"IZANAGI!"