3

'I don't think they caught the fact I heard Morgana...Which is good for the most part.' Yu thought as he stalked the group to the entrance of the a train transfer. 

"Alright...let's go." Akira's voice explained to the silhouettes in front circle.
Yu knew this was his only chance so he booked it for he was sure that it was the only chance, and as he ran he felt strange. As if he were running on a water bed. The people were a wet painting, slowing melting away. The floor seem to run away from him, making him almost fall. The curtains of the station pull back and there stage sets. It was the train station alright, but something was wrong. It seem to glow red, like it was bleeding red glass spiderwebs. Yu tried to keep his head level and his breath, but both were on opposite sides of a see-saw. He finally got a hold of himself and  hid behind a wall, it just seemed to early to establish his presence. From the wall he heard them talk.

"What was that?" Ann asked, seemingly walking towards where he just was. Yu held onto his breath like it was rope on a helicopter ladder.

"I'm pretty sure it was nothing. I didn't hear anything."  Ryuji mocked her slightly.
It made Yu smile slightly, for the most part, reminded how his friends acted.

"Well...It goes against my best instincts if we just leave. What do you think, Joker?" Morgana's uneasy voice made Yu feel even worse.

'Joker? Who the heck's that!' Yu's mind raced suddenly.

"It's probably just us walking. Let's go." Akira' voice assuring them, seemingly walking away from the entrance.

'So they've got nicknames for each other? Interesting.'
Yu concluded and started to follow.

Yu never expected to follow a car around. It reminded him of a movie he watched with Nanako once. It also reminded him a whole lot of Morgana, but Yu knew if he just kept on running, he'll pass out. He hid behind a wall and quickly searched through his pockets. He found his old TV glasses. He decided to put them on, just in case. A surgical mask, he decided to put on to, just so they can't recognize him completely, and fixed his hair as well. He started looking through his keys when he saw a spare keys and a scooter key-chain.

It made him smile, Dojima's kindness and the fact it was fun going around in that thing. He was about to put everything back in his pocket, until his hand started to get heavy, then heavier. He opened up his palm and, there was a life size scooter he can go on. And it was practically silent.
'Much much better.' He thought, flicking a switch on it. The only thing there pretty much and started to follow them much quicker. 

Yu quickly glanced around and realized the whole place was teeming with shadows, and the place seem to be a distortion of a train railroad. He kept following from a distance until they arrived at something odd. The train track turned but swerved upward. In the background was a red and black circles shrinking, like it was a cartoon as what seemed to be sparks, flying by.

Yu parked it, and it suddenly shrunk again, confusing him, greatly, but this was no time to ponder. He looked from his location, which was behind another trusty wall. 

"So we're just gonna enter now?" Ryuji asked the group.

"There's nothing holding us back," The emo boy's voice answered and everyone's footsteps seemed to respond accordingly as they ran away from where Yu was. Yu checked for clearence and ran in as well.