Ponyboy Curtis (Imagine)

YOU WERE RUNNING around your neighborhood, when you noticed a blonde headed boy riding a bike. He was coming towards you, and he was going pretty fast. Atcually, you didn't think he even saw you yet. You started to slow down, watching him get closer and closer. You moved to the side where the grass was. He kept to the sidewalk, and when he looked up he finally saw you. He came to a quick stop in front of you, nearly falling off his bike.
"Woah!--" He grunted. You looked at him, confused.
"How come you were going so fast?" You asked. After getting off his bike, he looked up at you.
"Sorry, I didn't know I was. I was thinking." He said.
"About what?"
He gave you a face. "Sorry to be rude, but that's not really any of your business."
You couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, sorry. You're right." You said, smiling. "My name's (y/n), by the way."
He slightly smiled. "I'm Ponyboy."
You remember hearing that name somewhere. Maybe school. "Oh, hey, yeah! You're one of the guys that saved those kids from that burning church, right? Your friend killed that Soc?"
He nodded. "Yeah. That's me."
You smiled even more. Evidently, Ponyboy liked it when you smiled, because he turned red and smiled even more as well.
"Hey, (y/n)?"
"Yeah?"
"You wanna hang out sometime? Maybe catch a movie or something?" He said.
"Are you asking me out?"
He hesitated, then nodded, slowly. "Yeah."
You chuckled and nodded as well. "Sure, Pony, I'd love to."
"Okay--"
You suddenly found yourself leaning in to kiss his cheek. When you pulled away, you saw Pony blushing like crazy.
"I'll see you 'round, Ponyboy."
You have him a small wave and started running again. You looked back once more to see if he was still there. Yep, he was. He was staring at you, watching you run and leave him. He was shocked, but so were you. You couldn't believe you, of all people, did that. You weren't unhappy with yourself that you did, you were proud, actually. You were happy you did that. And you were happy you were going out with Ponyboy Curtis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - I hope this is okay. I tried hard, I swear.
If you have any request, tell me and I'll see what I can do! - Zoe