Deadly Temptation (10)

Start from the beginning

"Of course you wouldn't." She rolled her eyes and pulled him in for a kiss as he kicked the dressing room door shut. 

"Right now?" He questioned as she pushed his jacket over his shoulders. 

"Why not?" She kissed his neck as her hands reached for the hem of his T-shirt. 

"I always took you for a bedroom type of girl." 

"Well, you thought wrong." She shut him up with her hand snaking down into his jeans and cupping his manhood. 

Henry's hips jerked back and he held her hand still. "I'm not sure what to make of this version of you." 

Janessa didn't expect this to happen right now but she needed to have him. She needed some sort of intimacy to erase what she felt for Keith. She needed to erase his touch and the crazy things it did to her. 

"Shut up and kiss me." She demanded. 

"I'll do you one better. Let's hold off the sex until tonight... as for right now, let me ease your tension." Henry smirked as he pushed her up on her makeup counter. Reaching for her jeans button, he winked at her before pulling it down her legs along with her thong. 

"Henry—"

"Shh, don't say my name unless you're screaming it," he winked at her then got on his knees between her legs. 

As soon as his mouth came in contact with her hot flesh, Janessa's head fell back and a contented gasp escaped her lips while her hand held on to his hair. 

_______________________

"Welcome, my friend." James said to Keith as they met up for a business lunch. 

"Where's your wife?" He asked; still a little upset with his friend for what he did to his wife, Priscilla, more than a year ago. 

"Heavily pregnant and on bed rest," James grinned and it was the most genuine smile Keith had seen in a long while. Did his friend really change? Or was it all a show?

"Congratulations." Keith sincerely told him. 

"Thank you. I'm sure you're next." 

Keith winced. He never imagined children with anybody— not even Kimmy.

 A few months ago, she came back to him begging to start over and try to work things out. Priscilla had suggested counselling— but who gets marriage counselling before they're married?

Ever since that night at the hotel room with Janessa, Keith's mind had been unstable. He never expected that sex with her would have been so... so core-shattering. His world was literally shattered. When Kimmy came back, he was skeptical at first but when he saw that Janessa was still pretending with that boy, it pushed him to take Kimmy back.

He needed a distraction and he made an irrational decision but by God, he needed to forget about the girl that still haunted his dreams. Every night he imagined her under him, caressing his back and shoulders while he got lost in their joint passion. 

The very same girl whose father was sitting right across from him— nonetheless wiser. She was right, things were too complicated between them. 

"We'll see," They ordered lunch and a comfortable silence washed over them. 

James had been his good friend for a very long time. From the very first day he joined the company, James took care of him. He showed him how things got done and he valued his opinion.