She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where the twins were. They seemed to stop talking when they noticed her in the room.

"What do you think you doing eh?" The twins said in unison.

"Getting something to eat since I overslept. And that creepy the talking at the same time thing, cut it."

"What's creepy is our brother seems to fancy a crude hearted person such as yourself." One said.

"Ok, and you are which twin."

"Fred, George," Fred said pointing to himself then George.

"Ok, well Ron doesn't fancy me."

"How did you even get in Gryffindor's house?" Fred asked.

"Well you see I went under the sorting hat and it said Gryffindor!" They both rolled their eyes. "Can I please eat something!" The twins shared a look.

"Yeah sure here eat this." They handed her a piece of candy which she reluctantly took. The twins watched her as she ate the candy.

"Mmm, this is good." She said her eyes lighting up. They smiled at each other.

"Yeah, sure." She sat down and ate more of the candy.  When she was done she noticed the twins still looking at her.

"Can I help you?" They shook their head stood up and walked away. She sighed and turned her head when she heard. "Alright, move!" One of the twins said to Ron who got in their way. Ron walked up to her.

"What did they say."

"Them?" He pointed to where the twins walked off too.

"No, Hagrid and Harry," Ron said sarcastically.

"What?"

"Yes, Fred and George." She glared at him.

"Nothing they just gave me food."

"What food."

"Some candy is all." That was when she put her hand over her stomach and scrunched up her face. "If I'm not mistaken, there was something really wrong with the candy." She got up and ran to the bathroom.

Rons pov

She stood up quickly and ran. I was right behind her and followed her. On the way to the bathroom, I passed the twin's room and heard them giggle that's what caused me to stop in front of their room.

"Are you serious?" I said peering into their rooms.

"What she deserves it." They said together.

"You gave her a puking pastel!"

"Ron, why are you with her?" George asked me.

"Cause she's nice and doesn't deserve this."

"Ron, she basically called you a failure, remember?" I thought back to when she called me a mess up. It did hurt. I looked down but decided to forgive her about it.

"Well, I can forgive, unlike you guys."

"Ron, we don't want to see you hurt and that chick will hurt you!" George said crossing his arms. They may be pricks to me at times but they never wanted to see me hurt.

"What in blazes is going on out here!" I heard my mother say coming out of her room to us.

"Fred and George made Hannah sick." I heard Hannah puking in the distance. Mother crossed her arms and said

"Why is that?."

"Mom she called Ron a failure."

"When did she do this?" She looked between the twins and me.

"While we were at Hogwarts she doesn't like us Weasleys mum." Mother nodded her head and started walking to the bathroom. We all followed her. Mother was about to knock on the bathroom door when she heard crying, that's when she pressed her ear to the door.

"You made her cry," I said softly to the twins. Mother knocked on the door.

"Hannah is everything alright."

"Perfect. Where's Ron?"

"He's here with me."

"Good." It went silent for a moment. Then she started to cry but the cry was followed by moans of pain.

"Hannah," I said.

"What did you boys do to her?" Our mother said.

"Just the puking pastel," Fred said in defense.

"Doesn't sound like she's just vomiting. Hannah dear are you ok?" Hannah didn't reply. "Ron go in there while I deal with these two." I nodded and open the door to find Hannah on the floor.

"Are you kidding me!" She yelled.

"Oh sorry." I started to close the door that's when she took out her wand and used it to swing it open. She pushed me out of the way and got up slowly and walked into the hallway. She pointed her wand at them and knocked both of them off their feet. I could feel the anger and hurt rise inside of her.

"Hannah stop!" I said my mom used her wand to knock her against the wall.

"Mum!"

"Don't use your magic to harm my boys, ever!"

"I'm just doing what they've done to me." Hannah strained. Mother pauses and thinks about what she just said. They did use magic to make her sick. She drops her spell letting Hannah slide Down the wall.

I looked over at Hannah whose skin was red. I rushed over.

"Are you ok." She shrugged me off. Stood up and stormed out of the house. I followed her close behind.

"Hannah! Hannah wait stop walking will you!" I caught up to her.

"Well if this isn't the worst Christmas ever! She said she sat on the ground which was covered in an inch of snow.

"Don't sit down." I put my hand on her back. She flinched. That's when I noticed more of the red blotches on her skin. "You're allergic to something, come my mom can help."

"O peel me like a potato." I looked at her weird.

"What."

"Your bloody family hates me."

"Not my mother, she's more upset that my brothers did what they did to you, come now she can help you." Hannah coughed.

"It hurts Ron."

"What does?"

"Everything." She groaned. I helped her up slowly and she began walking back to the house with a limp.

Back in the house mum was brewing an elixir to help Hannah heal. Once it was done she took the pot up the stairs and into Ron's room where a crying and shaking Hannah was found whimpering in pain. Ron held her in his arms lightly. Molly shooed Ron away with her hand and removed her shirt reveling her entire back covered in a rash.

"Honestly I am so sorry about what boys did to you." She took out a cloth she dipped in the elixir. "Ron, hold her down. Hannah dear, this may hurt a bit." 'Molly said with a frown. She was already in pain feeling the red rashes spread felt like a match being lit to her muscles. Ron held on to her tightly by her arms and molly took her hand and started applying the cloth filled with elixir on her hand. At that moment the fiery pain was replaced with impulsive electric and stabbing pain. Hannah let out a scream as if she was in danger. She kept screaming and crying out. The twins popped their heads in to see what the commotion was. All they could see was a screaming Hannah. The twins gave each other a worried looked that was when Hannah stopped screaming.