Major Author's Note

HEY GUYS!

I'm so so so sorry about the wait for the next chapter of Talk To A Stranger! :(

My Microsoft Word ran out and now my documents are locked. I can't copy or edit it- just view it. But I had it transferred to a flash drive. I tried it on my computer but that also doesn't have the type I need to have to open it and write.

When I get my new laptop, an update will be the first thing I do!

Just hang in there please, and I promise you that the next chapter will be worth it, it's been written since February. -_-

Until then. . . Go visits the other chapters and vote/comment and tell me what you think. I know I don't deserve any of it- I've been a terrible writer- but do it for the story itself.

I write for everyone who feels the way I do. Because for me reading and writing is an escape from my daily life.. And I know I'm not the only one. :)

So I just want to send a quick- but HUGE- thank you to all my fans and friends I've made here on Wattpad who still stick with Talk To A Stranger. I want to thank you for the dedications, and the covers, and the followers, and the messages, and the votes, and the comments- because every single one of them makes me smile and it makes my day a whole lot better.

But most of all... I want to THANK YOU ALL for just being awesome and kind and giving me a chance on here with writing. It means a lot to me, it really does. :')

Check out my profile for updates on when I'm going to upload the next chapter. Feel free to message me also if you need anything or have any questions.

I Love You Guys,
~Briana ❤️