Talk To A Stranger

Copyright 2014 ©
All Rights Reserved
Only On Wattpad.com
Legalized Publisher: Sequestrated
Authorized Title: Talk To A Stranger

This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the express written permission from the author.

This is a work of non-fiction/fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

If for any reason the above statement is violated, prostitution will be accounted to the offender, under the United States Of America Law.

My favorite thing about this story is that it's COMPLETELY original and is not copied from any other story. Many events that will take place in this story has or is currently happening in my life at the moment. Therefore there should be NO "coincidence" of another story out there similar to mine. Please message me if you have ANY suspicions of my work being copied.

Other than that, please enjoy reading/commenting and don't forget to spread the word this story. It surely will be a story you won't want to miss. :)

Please feel free to message me in Wattpad and/or email me at Taylorbn24@aol.com if any important questions of yours need to be answered. Along with any proof or suspicion of forgery on this Copyrighted 2014© material.

In addition to posting my work here on a Wattpad, I ask for all of my readers to respect my wishes and also hold respect towards my story.

Please enjoy!
- Briana Nicole