Washington kept his head down. He was playing with his fingers. I could tell he was nervous. Jesus, this guy is such a virgin. A gay virgin.

I looked at Bonnie who was sitting across from me. He didn't try to hide the fact that he was staring at the boys.

I smirked. We were all gay, whether Washington wanted to admit it or not. Everyone sitting at the table was gay.

"Washington." I said, crossing my arms and leaning back in my chair.

He looked up at me with those pretty little eyes of his.

"That guy over there, he's pretty cute right?" I asked pointing to the stud walking past our table with beers.

"What?" Washington said.

"That guy. Wasn't he attractive?" I kicked Bonnie under the table, signalling for him to join. At first he was confused but eventually joined in.

"I can get his number for you." Bonnie stated, lifting a brow.

Washington quickly turned to Bonnie, "no." Then turned back to me. "No. I'm not gay."

"You don't have to be gay to like boys." I stated. "You can be bisexual."

Bonnie scooted closer to Washington. I smiled at how uncomfortable Washington looked. He liked it though, I could tell.

"Or pansexual." Bonnie placed his arm around Washingtons shoulder.

"Or confused."

"And if you are confused, we can help you out with that." Bonnie licked Washingtons earlobe.

I laughed at the noise Washington made. It was like this girly moan. Bonnie laughed too and took his arm from around Washington. The boy was red, like really red.

"Didn't mean to make you excited." Bonnie said jokingly, looking down at Washingtons crotch.

"We were joking." I said, still laughing.

Yep, Washington was definitely gay.

---

It was like an hour later and we were still sitting at the table. We had ordered food, still waiting on Marcus or at least DeLuca. I was getting impatient but Bonnie seemed entertained and Washington had loosened up at bit.

I sighed, all this waiting, I have to take a piss. I let Washington and Bonnie know I'd be back and headed to the restrooms. I walked in and something caught my attention.

I crossed my arms and put on a shocked smile.

In the bathroom was a chair, in that chair was Marcus. He wasn't alone though. On their knees was this fat, bald, middle aged man. Sucking dick. Whos dick was being sucked? Marcus' dick was being sucked.

I watched, maybe Marcus was straight because the guy was soft and looked disgusted. Marcus didn't even touch the man, he kept his hands on the arms of the chair.

"Come on! You can do better!" I laughed.

Marcus looked up at me. He literally went through three different emotions in less than two seconds. First, he looked irritated, then scared, and then pissed.

"That's enough." Marcus told the man.

"Wait, I didn't even make you cum." The man said.

"I masturbated before this. It's okay. Just pay me and we'll finish another time."

Marcus was lying. He was a good liar but I knew him. Marcus wasn't going to let that man finish.

The man walked out of the bathroom. Marcus stood up and headed over to the sink. He grabbed hand soap and washed his dick off. He watched me watch him. I smirked, thinking, if only Marcus was gay.

"I'm actually not surprised to see you here. You gays are all the same." Marcus stated, aggressively.

I rolled my eyes, "yeah because straight people don't have places where the opposite sex walks around half naked, giving blow jobs in the bathroom."

"Do you want something or are you going to sit here and watch me wash my dick off?"

"I think I'll watch."

"You're sick. We're brothers."

"We're brothers? We are not brothers." I stated.

"And even if we weren't brothers and I was gay, you think I'd go for you? I wouldn't want you. How many men have been in you? How loose are you? What diseases do you have? I don't think you get it Mutt, you aren't shit. You'll never be shit. You're white trash. I wouldn't be surprised if someone found you dead on the side of the road."

I stood there. Honestly, I can't believe Marcus just said that. I didn't know what to say, my feelings were hurt. I knew I wasn't shit, I knew I'd never be shit. Why does it hurt now that someone actually says it.

"Fuck you, Marcus."

"You wish you could fuck me." Marcus pushed passed me and stormed out of the bathroom.

•••

I was steaming. Who the hell does Marcus think he is? He thinks he's better than everyone because he looks good and plays sports. But if Marcus wanted to be brutal, so could I. Marcus might not know he's gay yet but I do know for sure that he's got something for Washington.

Marcus was serving this old lady across from our table and Washington and Bonnie hadn't even noticed him. Marcus looked up at me, shook his head and then turned his attention back to the lady.

"Washington stand up." I grabbed Washingtons small ass and pulled him into me. Making sure Marcus was looking, I kissed him. It wasn't a peck or anything, no, I stuck my tongue down the dudes throat and the crazy thing is, he didn't stop me. He was with it.

It was getting hot and everyone started staring at us. Bonnie cheered from the table, whistling loudly. Marcus, however, was pissed...and heading over to us.

I stopped the kiss just as Marcus broke through the crowd. He was charging at me and was gonna attack but was stopped.

By Taylor.

•••
WORDCOUNT: 1591